I ended a very destructive relationship last night

yeah you go girl.

You are coping very well. Crying does you a lot of good better than keeping it inside. Big ((((hugs)))) to you

Irene xx

Yeah, I am really sorry about your sadness and break up , but it is fantastic that you are taking care of yourself and putting your life into order. If you don't look after yourself who is going to? Just strive to be the person you want to be and always look forward. Never regret your choice!!

J

Thanks guys. Actually feeling quite positive right now, sure it is just one of those manic moments when things like this happen but had a bit of retail therapy and fit into a Zara size 12 pair of jeans and apparently they come up small so I feel quite good right now. I am going to focus all of my energy into lossing weight and making sure the next person I meet deserves me and that I have the confidence to be strong.

wow. i bet you look amazing honey. well done :) i don't think i've ever fit into a zara size anything!!

abz xxx

well done, sounds like you should of done it a while ago - keep being stong - it'll only get better from now. x

It was a very brave thing you did, you will have to give yourself time to grieve and get stronger. I hope that you feel better very soon, try to just take each hour at a time.... remember why you did it and think of the future. Well done!!! stay strong. x

So many women lose weight after coming out of a crap relationship. Every cloud has a silver lining huh? When he see's you, he'll kick himself, he shoulda been better to you. Never settle for someone who doesn't make you feel loved and cherished. Keep up the good work!

Back