I experienced a glitch yesterday - passed out!

Penonfell

Yesterday I got home from a long days work and went straight up and got in a really hot bath. I read for about 20 minutes and as I turned pages to see where my current chapter was to end found it just 2 pages away. I read one of those pages but as I started the next felt very odd, sort of sickly and headachy. I realised something was really wrong and was between pulling the plug or getting out of the bath, fortunately I opted to get out and no sooner had I done so must of passed out. I woke to find myself on the floor with my sons looking really worried after trying several times to wake me. If I'd stayed in the bath I might have drowned:cry:. Now yesterday my stomach kept grumbling although I am not particularly hungry...the shakes seem to be keeping me full, it was so loud one of the women in my work place could hear it across the room, this is the first time its grumbled but it did carry on all day. I have not waivered from the diet at all and spread my shakes out and drink plenty of water, it was only day 8 of being on lipotrim. I am fine today but am worried that it may be the diet that caused this and don't want to pass out again, especially whilst working or driving etc. Has anyone else experienced or knows of someone who has experienced this on the diet? I don't want to give it up. :(

I felt dizzy alot and blurry vision if i stand up to fast it prob is something to do with the diet but also maybe the temperture changes were to much for ure body hope it dosent happen to u again x

I also had the dizziness all through TFR when i got up from the sofa in the evening. Pharmacist told me to just get up slowly.
Get your blood pressure checked. A very hot bath can cause it to rise and maybe this combined with the diet caused it.
Hope you okay, must have been very worrying x

I also had the dizziness all through TFR when i got up from the sofa in the evening. Pharmacist told me to just get up slowly.
Get your blood pressure checked. A very hot bath can cause it to rise and maybe this combined with the diet caused it.
Hope you okay, must have been very worrying x
Yeah the hotness of the bath may not have helped!!!

Could you have picked up a virus... there seems to be a lot going about!! x

Thanks everyone. :D

I think it was a combination of driving for an hour with the heater on full because I was cold then jumping in a really hot bath when I got home. Too much heat, my blood must have been boiling over, won't be doing that again! :eek:

Thanks everyone. :D

I think it was a combination of driving for an hour with the heater on full because I was cold then jumping in a really hot bath when I got home. Too much heat, my blood must have been boiling over, won't be doing that again! :eek:

Wise choice :) .. hope you're feeling much better x

Big hug. Hope you are feeling better xx

Hi everyone just to give my two pennies I was on the lipotrim in 2007 for 14 weeks lost 4 stone and was so happy!!! People kept telling me I looked unhealthily thin sick all that negative stuff I didn't listen I went on refeed and 4 days in I had an orange for my break in work 10 mins later I was on the floor passed out and had a mini fit unconscious also!!! In hospital for two weeks.... It was awful but it was the citrus fruit that caused that to happen anyway hope ur feeling better now and all I will say is listen to ur body it won't stir u wrong!!!

Take care xx

Yesterday I got home from a long days work and went straight up and got in a really hot bath. I read for about 20 minutes and as I turned pages to see where my current chapter was to end found it just 2 pages away. I read one of those pages but as I started the next felt very odd, sort of sickly and headachy. I realised something was really wrong and was between pulling the plug or getting out of the bath, fortunately I opted to get out and no sooner had I done so must of passed out. I woke to find myself on the floor with my sons looking really worried after trying several times to wake me. If I'd stayed in the bath I might have drowned:cry:. Now yesterday my stomach kept grumbling although I am not particularly hungry...the shakes seem to be keeping me full, it was so loud one of the women in my work place could hear it across the room, this is the first time its grumbled but it did carry on all day. I have not waivered from the diet at all and spread my shakes out and drink plenty of water, it was only day 8 of being on lipotrim. I am fine today but am worried that it may be the diet that caused this and don't want to pass out again, especially whilst working or driving etc. Has anyone else experienced or knows of someone who has experienced this on the diet? I don't want to give it up. :(
Hi chick, afraid to say it was the really hot bath..... If you have it too hot it can drain you and lower your blood pressure which I would say is exactly what happened hence feeling funny and then fainting.... Be careful hun cos this diet will naturally lower your blood pressure in any case. So my advice is too not have it too hot again... L XX

Hi everyone just to give my two pennies I was on the lipotrim in 2007 for 14 weeks lost 4 stone and was so happy!!! People kept telling me I looked unhealthily thin sick all that negative stuff I didn't listen I went on refeed and 4 days in I had an orange for my break in work 10 mins later I was on the floor passed out and had a mini fit unconscious also!!! In hospital for two weeks.... It was awful but it was the citrus fruit that caused that to happen anyway hope ur feeling better now and all I will say is listen to ur body it won't stir u wrong!!!

Take care xx
Did they say why the citrus fruit did that???? X

Deezer said:
Did they say why the citrus fruit did that???? X

When u start refeed they tell u not to have citrus in the first 3 days I thought I'd be fine but obliviously not it was too much for my body to take the shock of the citrus was too much!!!

When u start refeed they tell u not to have citrus in the first 3 days I thought I'd be fine but obliviously not it was too much for my body to take the shock of the citrus was too much!!!
WOW how interesting.... glad you were ok though!! x

Iam on day 5, so is my best friend.....she has had hot baths the last two days and she has nearly fainted too!. I told her of you passing out and she said she will have cool baths from now on.
glad you are fine now. i think the pharmacist should tell folks about hot baths and citrus!

Penonfell said:

Could be a postorl drop Hun( low blood pressure side effect) but hot water and hunger are not a good combo, ihad a hot bath the other day and hubby had to sit me in the sofa naked with the French doors open!

Go quacks and get your blood pressure checked

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back