I FAILED MISERABLY........................

That is insane!!! :mad:
So glad you've taken steps to sort this out! She may never have had weight problems but she is an ugly person inside who has hatred in her heart (if she has one) any relationship she has be it romantic or friendship it will be shallow, fake and manipulated by her! I knew someone like her (not half as severe) but every 2-3 years she had a complete new set of friends because eventually everyone realises what she's like though she appears innocent and fun loving VERY good at playing to other peoples good nature!!!!
You forget about this nasty "thing" (she cannot be considered a person) and you get on with your life!!!! when you think of her repeat this to yourself "your hatred makes you ugly and alone, i release these negative feelings into the world"! Don't let her get to you that's what feeds "things" like her!!!!!
Do this for yourself you are a beautiful person inside and out and your OH, family friends and all of us here can see that!!!
You are worthy of everything good in your life and need to leave her to her pettiness and her superficial life!
If you ever need our help, we're here!!
I wish you all the luck in the world hun xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:hug99:

Thank you chick for your kind words, indeed yourself is a wonderful person as well. I am thankful now that I wont have to worry about her on my wedding day so theres something to at least I can thank god about.

this whole post has me crying so much, i needed to respond to it.... from what i can see you are a beautiful person, non-judgemental, compassionate, forgiving, tolerant, kind-hearted, and most of all self-disciplined. Your OH is a very lucky man.

Now that the sister has been told you need to start taking care of you, and your OH seems like the kind of man that is more than happy to be your backbone when the going gets tough - that is a wonderful trait to have and you two eem like a lovely couple. At least your marriage will now be able to start as it should - with no secrets, no hidden feelings, just you being you and him being your rock - that is how it should be.

Your weight will drop so quickly, you will be unrecognisable in a few weeks, compliments on your appearance will match the ones i am sure you already get for having a wonderful soul.

People like you are so few and far between in this world, i can understand why the sister is so jealous, she could never be as beautiful.

take care sweet lady

Thanks Lisa, Ya are such a kind and wonderful person and your thoughts will be with me forever. Just had a wee nosey at your weight loss and I am amazed, what an inspiration ya are to all.

What a B@@@h Grrrrr.
I'm shocked she can have so much influence from so far tbh. I'm a bit confused, Why are either you or bf having anything to do with her phone or contact while she's been treating you like this??
If my sil was like that towards me my husband would have nothing to do with her, full-stop. Your husband needs to decide where his loyalties lie. If thats your future here, with abuse from in-laws are you positive you have a very strong relationship to stand up to it all?
Never let anyone speak to you like that again hun. I hope i'm not sounding harsh, i don't mean to be, but i'm angry for you x

Hiya Moanz, This thing that has been going on with his sister and me has been going on for two years now, its not something that has just happened out of the blue. As for my OH I didnt tell him what has been going on, not because I didnt trust him but I believe in family values and not splitting any familes up. Any comments she give to me were all raciest and I am just thankfull that she lives in America and I live here otherwise it could be more nastier than it is. The OH keeps in touch with his family every week and had no idea of what was going on as she was always nice to me on the phone as he was there. I only received texts from her which I normally deleted straight away as I didn't want her to be seen for the person that she is, now I realize that I was wrong to do that but he understands where I was coming from when I didnt want to show him what his sister was truly like. He now detests her and he is extremley upset this morning after hearing what has been going on but he respects me for not saying anything. I have met this lady once and she made life a living nightmare for the two weeks(not my choice to stay that long, his mum was ill, bless her) I was with her. That last text I received from her would have to be the worse by far unfortunately she knew me better than I do myself. My OH has banned her from the wedding and to stay out of our lives which I am thankful to now as I can look forward to my wedding without the worry of her ruining it for me. Thanks for your kind sentiments towards me. I am honoured to get to know such wonderful and respectful people, take care

Well done on telling OH and I'm glad he reacted the way he did -however you should never have doubted that he'd be angry at her. You should not have had to fear his reaction. Woman, your self esteem is so so low it's unbearable. Trust that this man is with you because, pure and simply, he loves you. And he loves you because you are WORTH loving. He wants to marry you because you are worth investing the rest of his life in. Please, please please, be it lipotrim or any other diet -lose the weight to prove to yourself that you are so much stronger than you believe. You desperately need to start seeing the good in yourself -only then can you overcome the years of abuse and bullying that has led you to feel so low.

I know for a fact that everyone here is glad of your input, your support and are behind you 100% and more than anyone else on this forum -perhaps even myself lol, I want to see you succeed because I KNOW, I absolutely know that you can do this.

Good luck! oxo

Thanks hun for your kind woods and for giving me the courage to tell the OH, within this last couple of hours I have come a milestone. I got up this morning with a positive attitude and rearing to go so can't wait to my weigh in this friday, fingers crossed. I am not going to let it get me down if I havent lost anything because I cheated. I hope we remain friends for life as you are such a caring and wonderfull person both inside and out and I am sure everyone here will agree that you give all of us much more than just support. Thanks again.

Well doen I am so glad you opened up to your OH that's why you marry to support one and other I sure he was devastated. You will have a lovely happy wedding and will look sensational! We are all rooting for you just keep posting ;0)
janex

Oh my god I just read this post and it made me furious. Firstly I think to stop the abuse off her you should get your number changed with your service provider, only give it out to people you want to give it to.

Secondly I really think you should show that text to your OH, I know you don't want to cause a rift but she is just nasty and he needs to have a word with her. It's one thing when you get abuse from people off the street but its another when it's from a family your marrying into.

I don't blame you for binging but you need to be strong and show this stupid cow that you are better than her and you have the willpower to achieve what you want to achieve.

I really hope you sort it out hunny,shes not worth the time of day xxx

Sorry I really should read threads properly,well done on getting it out in the open it's alot to carry on your own xx

Thanks Jane - yes I am relieved that it is all out in the open now but I wouldnt have been fit to do it without ya guys!

Thanks Cherry - ya are fine, I am absolutely overwhelmed for the amount of response I have received from everyone on this site, thank you so much, heres to a good week weigh in

How about changing that "mood?" ;0) Go Girl!
Janex

Back