I failed myself

minime2012

Just started my 3rd week on LT and now have cheated :(
i lost 12lb week 1:D
3lb week 2:confused:
now iv failed myself, how can i get back on track ??:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Aw hun please don't beat yourself up!! People say that the first week is the hardest and i suppose in terms of headaches and hunger it is but truthfully i think after second weigh in and into the third week is tho worst because excitement and determination get you through week 1, your big loss get you to week 2 and then boredom sets in and also week 2 has been renouned for a small loss in comparison to other weeks (not saying yours was small, 2lbs off fat is amazing!) but this can deflate you. Get right back in the saddle and prepare yourself to be super strong and sail into week three and four and i think you'll be flying!
I did the EXACT same as you but stayed off it for a week which i really regret and have just finished day 2 again today! Don't let this drag you off corse hun a skinny you is waiting just around the corner!

The best thing you can do if you're determined to succeed is just move on and don't worry about it! What's done is done but you CAN control how well you do on this diet in the future and you just need to get yourself back on the wagon and back to 100%. You can do it xx

Hi, thanks for your reply it was a very encouraging message, yes had my shake this morning and now of to Zumba, fingers crossed this is a new day.

Thanks for the support

Back