I feel ashamed and disgusted in myself, lost motorvation

I wish we didnt live in a world where it is ok to treat people like this.

This particular cretin is the lowest of the low it sounds. Complete prick, and not worth a second of your time. Easier said than done, I know.

Hold your head up high and be proud of your body, whatever size it is now, because you are giving it the sort of fuel that will make it healthy in time. As you lose weight, you will inspire others and they will in turn go to SW and change their lives. You are a part of something special. Your loss is your own, no one can take that away from you, not with unkind words. Try and be strong, because when people act this way it is NEVER about you personally, it is about how they feel about themselves xxxxx

ive had that myself,so can totally feel with u,i had fat C*** written on a box in the aisle i was working in at work,now i use it to keep me on track bcos i say "i may b fat but not just naturally ugly like u,so i can do something about it.".use it to make u positive,and when u lose more weight,go back to that pub and see if that rude arse still has a job,cos the landlords depend on people like u and ur brother to come back..good luck and keep on going..u can lose a minimum of 7lb b4 xmas or a stone if u go for it maybe more..that could b another dress size :)

Thanks for the replies, I've been sticking to my diet. I can always slim down, yet he'll probably always be a loser who puts others down to try and make himself feel better. I've not been in the pub since then, but my brother went in earlier today for one after work and ended up chatting to another barman (who wasn't working that night but heard about what happend via the barmaid who was working at the time) who said he's heard that guy saying uncalled for things about other female customers in the past.

Back