I feel awful...

BritneyDean

So, I know it's sometimes frowned upon, but each week I have a 'cheat night', on weigh days, where I eat whatever I want. It's been working for me (as you can tell by looking at my stats)... but anyway

I weighed yesterday, then had many many syns during the evening, as i normally do. no problemo.
but then today, my other halfs mum is over from the US where she lives, and we ended up going out for food, and i swear NOTHING there was less than about 40 syns!!
I made a decision, to just have the evening off plan again, and get back on plan properly tomorrow. Which I will no problem... and i made this decision myself before i ordered, and i ended up going the whole hog and having, ooff probably about 100 syns!!!

I know I decided to do it myself, and I didn't HAVE to, but you know, because I had my regular cheat yesterday, and another today, I just feel SO guilty!
I can't wait to wake up tomorrow and eat my, now 'normal' food (SW plan foods) and feel better.

I feel guilty for having 2 cheat nights, and I just feel really, uch! All this crap food just isn't what my body wants anymore.

As of weigh in yesterday, I was just 2.5lbs off my 8 stone award, and I still would REALLY like to get that, next week.

Usually it wouldn't really be a problem, with my one cheat night, but with this extra one... oo I don't know what's going to happen now :( sob.

Sorry, just wanted to get that off my chest. Don't feel sorry for me. And please don't shout at me. I know what I've done.

:sigh:

I think you are being very tough on yourself.....and need to cut yourself a bit of slack

Clearly you have been very committed, your fab results prove that and of course you don't want to ruin your great success but this is a one off occasion and you've already said you will get back to business tomorrow. Stop stressing!! ;)

If you don't get your 8 stone award next week, I am sure you will achieve it the following week and really, whats one more week in the grand scheme of things?

I admire your determination, you deserve great results

Keep on track the rest of the week, don't let it ruin the rest of your week! Try and get plenty of speed foods in and water.

Your stats are amazing, well done :D

You have confessed your sins, now forgive yourself and move on! Don't dwell on it honey, take positive steps to do damage limitation this week.
We've all been there, don't feel too bad x

Aw thanks for being nice! ! Its Friday now. And I am back on plan!!!! Wish me luck :^) xx

I agree with all the others have said to you, I think it is necessary to have your "cheat night" I do it every week as I feel it is necessary to feel that your not been deprived of the food you used to love and know that really you cant eat them anymore, you tend to panic if you dwelled on that and that is why I do it every week too and trust me what you probably ate after your weigh in is nothing compared to what I do each week.

One thing I would recommend is make the speed soup, the recipe is probably on the recipe page and I bet you will get your 8st award OMG :eek: by the way that is what my total loss will be hopefully next year at some stage

Just out of interested on your "cheat night" do you count syns? Or just have what you like for that one night? I am tempted by this haha!

I agree with everyone else, I think that you should not dwell on it, you've done so well and it was a one off! If you keep thinking about it you will probably just think oh well and give up!

Today is always a new day, and you are going to keep on going as well as you have been, you may not lose quite as much this week, but you will get here and every little loss helps!

I literally have anything I want. Ive counted the syns a couple of times before. Sometimes its about 70 sometimes ita about 200 :^)

Hi britney u av done brilliant your stats r amassing iam strugling with my weight carnt seem to loose at al I think iam sticking to plan but I must b doing somthing wrong can u tell me wat u have to eat in a week because I am rearly amased at the weight u loose wish I could loose like u do thanks

Back