I feel like a bloody postman...

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Keighleyjo2010, 26 July 2011 Social URL.

1. Keighleyjo2010

Keighleyjo2010 Silver Member

I keep calling back ere every day with empty threats (to myself) that I am restarting, I am gona do this.

Well today this postman has a special delivery in the form of a boot which will be contacting with 1s bum!!

I have drank 1.5l so far and just had my 1st shake. I have set up a workout (boxing) on my wii fit which takes 30mins and last night it told me I burnt 241kcals. I also have a 'ad king pro' which I started using yesterday aswell, 50sit ups and I can feel that 6pack waiting to burst out from the deep dark depths of my body.

I feel I have seen the light, I know it's only me who can do this.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Snakes and ladders

Snakes and ladders Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Calorie counting, exercise
    Well done Keighleyjo, it sounds like you are really determined to do it this time!

That boot up the bum sometimes comes at the most unexpected times - use it! xxx
  4. lauren-1986

lauren-1986 Feeling Motivated

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge Diet
    Well done for restarting - I hope we can all give you the support you need to keep going this time! xx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.