In my third week but feel like my consultant doesnt have a clue

Yecats

Hi guys and gals,

I started the cambridge diet on 09/02/12 and I have lost 7lbs which I wasnt too happy about but also lost 6 1/2 inches which i am happy with however the problem is I don't feel like ym consultant has actually got the knowledge and information I need and the support I need to do this, when I meet her its just a quick weigh in buy the products then she goes and I dont hear from her until the next week, I know I am moaning about it alot but my friend did this diet and her consultant was fantastic always there to answer any questions and supported her at all times, so what I am looking for a bit of advise on is would it be ok to change consultant going into my 4th week?

Thank you.

Of ur not happy I would change. I moved house 6 months ago and got a new consultant after a few months off and she is fabulous. My last one wasn't bad but my new one is lovely, very knowledgable and spends a lot of time and effort weighing and measuring etc.

Meet with a new consultant but maybe don't burn bridges with the old one until you're sure about it. I would just say you're going off the diet a while and cant see her. It's your money and it's up to you who you pay!!

Hi thanksvery much for your response it means alot as I have been worrying about this all weekend and its starting to really play on my mind now.

I think that will be my best bet I see her tomorrow so can make that my last week and as you say just stop the diet but get another consultant without her knowing.

I didnt want to come on here to moan but thought it best to ask everyone who is doing the cd. The measuring is another issue I said at the beginning that I wanted that done each week as I like to see my losses especially of my waist but thats too much of a hassle for her to do for me.

Yecats said:
Hi thanksvery much for your response it means alot as I have been worrying about this all weekend and its starting to really play on my mind now.

I think that will be my best bet I see her tomorrow so can make that my last week and as you say just stop the diet but get another consultant without her knowing.

I didnt want to come on here to moan but thought it best to ask everyone who is doing the cd. The measuring is another issue I said at the beginning that I wanted that done each week as I like to see my losses especially of my waist but thats too much of a hassle for her to do for me.

She'll probably know hun. All the local CDs ten to know each orher.
Have u tried talkin tp ur CD. Saying u need more support etc? Dont fprget shes got to try and determine i your one of those people who likes to just be in/out or one who wants to hang arpund for advice etc. Maybe she just made a wrong call and u cpuld just say "i need more support"? X

Ive not met mine yet but I emailed 8 within my area last Friday.

Only 4 got back to me and when I rang the closest one to me we didn't click as well as I did with another one ( who i am seeing on Sat ) I guess what I'm saying to me it is very important that you do have a good relationship with her so if you don't feel you can talk to her then I would 100% without a doubt change consultant asap and stay on here for extra support.
I am only on day 4 but the people on here are great.

Good luck and keep us posted x x x

I emailed loads of CDC's and the one that was furthest away was the only one that got back to me and would let me start straight away. I thought about changing to someone nearer but I get on so well with her I wouldn't want to see anyone else. I think it really does help if you click with you CDC, I don't think I would have done so well if she wasn't so nice.

It doesn't matter if she finds out. It's a business for her in the end and you don't owe any loyalty. Just do what makes you happiest!

Thanks you very much all your response mean alot to me so I took your advise.

I have had my meeting tonight and we had a chat , she did apologise as she didnt think there was a problem but I explained everything and she said that she is there with me 100% so can contact her anytime about anything so I will how it goes for another few weeks and if nothing changes then I can change cdc.

Thanks again for you advise and understanding.

xx

Best of luck & let us know how you get on :)

Hi guys and gals,

I started the cambridge diet on 09/02/12 and I have lost 7lbs which I wasnt too happy about but also lost 6 1/2 inches which i am happy with however the problem is I don't feel like ym consultant has actually got the knowledge and information I need and the support I need to do this, when I meet her its just a quick weigh in buy the products then she goes and I dont hear from her until the next week, I know I am moaning about it alot but my friend did this diet and her consultant was fantastic always there to answer any questions and supported her at all times, so what I am looking for a bit of advise on is would it be ok to change consultant going into my 4th week?

Thank you.
  • are you asking her questions and she can't answer them?
  • is she sharing tips and knowledge as each consultant has gone through this process herself!
  • if you don't feel happy then you can change consultants.

If i was you, i'd change consultant. The lady i see is fantastic and very supportive, she texts/rings me every few days & she's always on hand if i need her. I think its really important to find the right one for you, it'll help you and motivate you to reach your target! x

A good consultant is key to this diet, my lady is lovely, knowledgable and we get on great, I would change if not happy but I would speak to her first, she should know if you feel your not getting 100%.

Back