I feel like crying!!!!!!

thistime08

Lipo Lover
My gums are soooo sore, they are actually throbbing. Was just onto dentist there and I can't get an appointment till next week. Tracy I took your advice about flossing, which I always do anyway but tbh my gums are way to sore. I'm in so much pain its not funny, and I have loads of appointments this afternoon right up till 7.30, :cry:Going to get some Cordosyl (sp) mouthwash in a bit, hopefully it helps.

have you tried bonjella,,i dunno if we can use it,,but if your in pain,,also there are new herbal sachets out for babies gums it's a powder,,it supposed to be brilliant,,aw poor thing

Thanks kelly, am going to chemist shortly so will ask them. Thanks

Did you tell your dentist you were in pain? They have to offer you an emergency appointment within 24 hours if you're in pain and are registered with them, it's their obligation to you as their patient.

They just said they can contact me if there is a cancellation. I'm not sure if the system works the same here in Ireland?? But believe me, if I am not better by tomorrow, I will be camping outside the door!!!

yeah I think in Ireland we dont have that.. we should its bloody awful been in pain.... I hear ya hun!!

Was going to say gargle with soluble paracetomol. What do you think has caused this?

I know a good cure;) xxxxx
Hope ya better soon pet XX

Hey thistime08, I dunno where abouts in Kidare youa re but if you drive down to Dublin (30mins- 40mins on n7) you will get an appintment straight away. I could get you some numbers i you like??

Awww hun, if you have flossed that could cause the discomfort? removing the plaque can make the gums swell and become red but it does calm down! Corsodyl is really good short term and yeah rinse with salt water! But even if its sore hun keep brushing that is the best way xx

Thanks everyone, seems to have calmed down a bit now thank god. Still bleeding when I brush but not so sore, thank god.

Thanks kelly, am going to chemist shortly so will ask them. Thanks
Ambersol is fantastic hunni...don't you have a dental access centre you can go to ..i am sure your dentist has to make you an appointment within 24hrs if you have pain other wise you can report them to their governing body
Hope it gets better xx

Thanks nictastic, things are different here in Ireland. If I am still the same tomorrow, I will just go to the dentist and wait for her to see me, which I know she will, if I am there, I'm one of her favourite patients, so she says, never any problems with teeth, thats why this is sooo worrying.

Sorry hun didnt realise you were in Ireland xxxx

Back