• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I feel like ive cheated!!!

YumyMumy

Crawling to the finish!
Well after almost 3 weeks on LT i went to see CDC today (who is lovely might I add), I bought one of each bar and tasted the chocolate on the way home and nearly crashed my car!!! Are we really aloud to eat those?!? yummy, I could live off them! Also, she gave me a sample of the hot water flavouring, yummy yummy, how much am I aloud of it per day?! Im so happy I switched!! xxx:D

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

BREN

is going to loose!
I know they are lush! I heard and have tried, chopping them up and putting them in the freezer. I snack on a few in the morning and in the arfternoon with a cuppa (never more than half the bar) then in the evening with a g/tea I eat the other half of the bar, yum!

Welcome and good luck with CD.
Bren
X

I'm sorry - there are bars??? What the heck is that all about - I was not aware of bars!

I am only in second week so I don't think bars are too helpful right now - when can you go on them and where can you get them?

Bars are usually after two weeks - but I've not been allowed them yet.

I'm waiting patiently though!

Elvira

Mistress of the Dark
do the bars alter weightloss at all? i know they are slightly higher in carbs. i'm in my 7th week now and i feel i have the willpower to only have one a day and not cave in and have more lol!!! xxx

ZoBo

Silver Member
If you're sensitive to carbs then they can slow down your weight loss.... The only way to find out is to try them & see what happens.

I'm not going near them, as I stopped losing weight on the Atkins when I started their bars!

The bars are lovely BUT I have a problem with them, if I have them in my house I want to eat them so I am only buying 1 each time I see my cdc so its kind of a treat for WI night.