I feel poooooo!

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by bekimo, 2 October 2008 Social URL.

1. bekimo

bekimo Fighting Demons....

Diet:
    Cambridge
    My dearest darling mother has given my a blasted cold! I have, what I like to refer to as "the snuffles". :sign0137:

At these moment in time, I am feeling very sorry for myself. I am snuggled up in three blankets. Even Harry the dog is scaring at me with a look of pity!

I am soooo not feeling my last foodpack. I just want something baaaad! Give me strength!!! I shall send Harry top guard the fridge I think!

B x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. bekimo

bekimo Fighting Demons....

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Actually, got to the point today, I had a hot vanilla coffee and I felt sick. I have to stick the water i think. Anything else is making me feel sick! I just cant face it. Will it affect my weight loss and/or ketosis if I just avoid the foodpacks for at least today?

Or is it better for me to force it down?

Bx

4. catznolan

catznolan nearly there!! :)

Diet:
    lost over 60 lbs with ll
    honestly its better to get them into u i think!! my llc actually does ll when shes feeling sick cause she knows least shes getting all the nutrients and vits etc!!
    hope u feel better soon xxx

5. lynnwilliams

lynnwilliams Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Allaboutw8
    Hope you are feeling much better bekimo
    xxxxxxxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.