I feel REPULSED

I love sloggi pants they are comfy and come in 'pull you in major' or 'minor'!

Ive just been out for a rn and have come back in tears. I am so disgusted with my self. While running my gross fat stomach came wobbling out of my knickers, my tracky bottoms were falling down. This has made me feel vile. I cant even walk without my knickers folding under my belly. I feel so disgusting even running my fat seems to wobble. I dont want to wear a corset when exercising but this has made me feel so gross. How have I let myself get like this, I cant even do my bikini like without holding up one of my bellies. So depressed feel like drowning my sorrows, I cant explain how disgusting i feel. :wave_cry:

I know how you feel, this morning i put on a pair of pants which used to be massive and they kept rolling down my tummy. My Jeans were cutting into me all day, and when i got home i had to get into my 'comfy clothes' as to which all my celulite was showing. Don't worry though, you will get there and when you do it will feel amazing. Keep at it girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!e You can do it xxx

At the beginning of this week I opened a new pair of work trousers and they were so tight i couldn't do them up! It made me feel so fat but they now fit fine

Thanks all - feeling a bit better today. Managed to find my old sports knickers YAY - that will hold the belly in place when I go out for tonights run (well more like a jog at the mo). I am doing The Race for Life on the 16th July and hope to be able to jog ALL the way round. Weigh in on Monday so fingers crossed.

xxx

Hi :)

I love your quote SB :D

If you feel peed off about your belly/knickers etc...read George Elliot's words again hun..xx So true!

Isis :)

hi sb hope u feeling better today babe, we are all in this toghether this is the best place to come on line and let it all out , good luck xx

when i was in benidorm i got great knickers big oneswhich comes right up and stays there and there are great ..i envy you because i wish i could run and i applaude you as well for doing it theres very few people on here whos belly dont wobble in my case its bellies but the one thing to remember is we are all in this together and we can all do it theres a great support network on here and at anytime you can come on and someone will answer your post i wish you luck and hugs from me xx

I know exactly how you feel. I look like I am 9 months pregnant! The fact that you are aware of it and that you are running ( I wish ) shows that you are on the right track to getting it off. keep your pecker up. xxx

I really feel for you honey, have you thought about wearing a cotton bodysuit under your clothes (like a t shirt with knickers attached) and maybe you need to buy some smaller trackies with a drawcord waster that you can tie up, just a suggestion.

if you dont think you can face going runnning anyomre why dont you try going up and down stairs or try the sky exercise channels 275/282(if you have it) then you can do exercise in private thats what i do, My boobs are too big to go runnning!! and they hurt!

try and smile, lots of love

xx

Disgusted? Repulsed? Throw those words away now, sweetie. We all have those saggy moments. What you are doing is fabulous - you're looking after your body and taking action. That is worth 1,000 well dones. We can't undo the past, we can only move forward. And it's those that do it - like you - who are the stars of this world.

Good luck for the Race for Life. I know you'll do it!

i agree silvermane, i expect the lady that posted this is probably at goal now and a slimming world consultant!

since joining slimming world iv lost a stone and half so im 18stone 11lb i did race for week last week and i wanted to jog over the finish line but im not active, i do one pace and thats SLOW. i tried jogging for a few mins when i walked the dog at the weekends but had to hold my belly i felt awful, but we are all here to lose weight and one day it will be gone, i made a joke of it with my boyfriend even though i was mortified and said i will just walk the race and he suggested having a tight t shirt on under my top to try and control my belly bounce to stop it making a slapping sound :(.
on the day of the race i wore a pair of his very tight homer sipmsons pants lol then a pair of big tight knickers so my belly couldnt move at all. i walked and jogged the race for life with no movement from my tummy and crossed the line in 54mins i was chuffed to say the least and im going to bye some big tummy hugging cycling shorts or something like that. im not sure where sells plus size cycling shorts as yet but somewhere must

Hi all x i just wanna add to this thread. If u hate wobbling like I do, just wear a sports bra. Big knickers with a sports bra top with your swimsuit overtop to hold u in! I find I wobble a lot less if I layer it with tight bits. :) easier to concentrate on running then x

Have you tried Sloggi pants, they are not corsets or a 'Bridget Jones' type big knickers, but just stretch nylon and they fit snuggly up around your waist, you can get them in most high street shops, they are a bit expensive, but worth every penny, your 'wobble' would stay put while you were running if you were wearing sloggi's.....

Been there too! But what everyone has said is true, you are doing something about it, so be PROUD of that. I had the knicker rolling, so I went into Bridget Jones , doesn't do much for the sex appeal lol but they are comfy! :p As your weight comes down your attitude to your body will change. I can even walk about in my underwear now and I still have 2 stone to go, and at my age everything is heading south :rolleyes:. Stick at it huney, you will get there.

primark do a good stretchy knicker for gym or running. They come in black of nude and cost £4.50 for 3 pairs. Not the sexiest pants in the world but fit really nicely & smooth out my lumpy wobbly bits. They are comfy & I am looking forward to the day that I can wear skimpy knickers with no belly hanging over but in the meantime these are a cheapy. Don't want to spend a fortune on "big" knickers because am hoping to wear small ones soon.

Back