i feel rubbish now :(

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by ki-ki, 24 October 2011 Social URL.

1. ki-ki

ki-ki Full Member

this is my 4th week on cd and my last weigh in i'd lost 15.5lbs in total. i never wanted to know my weight and have just been going on my losses. but my flatmate just bought scales and i couldn't resist and im 1st heavier than i thought! :(

i basically feel like iv lost the weight for nothing and i can't believe how much i still weigh.

im really annoyed i looked now and i feel like im not going to get anywhere near goal by xmas waaaaaaaah
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. FeeneyFooFoo

FeeneyFooFoo Full Member

You hav still lost the same amount of weight, just misjudged ur starting weight....

It's a fab achievement x
  4. lauren-1986

lauren-1986 Feeling Motivated

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge Diet
    You haven't lost it for nothing! Stop feeling sorry for yourself & concentrate on the fact that you have already lost a stone! That's amazing & you will carry on & lose more, I only ever go by my CDCs scales as others can differentiate so much!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.