I feel sick, sick, SICK!

Hi Caroline

So sorry to hear that you are not well, great weight loss so far though.
Hopefully rest and an early night would be helpful. The previous posts have suggested likely causes - is there any chance that CD has altered your TOTM, it happened to me in November, I was unable to do simple admin tasks and was getting very stressed - I could not work out what was happening.
Best wishes for feeling better very very soon x

Sounds like the bug I had, hun. It's horrible. :(

Well done for sticking with it, though. I fell off plan (grrrr...) and I'm still trying to clamber back on properly.

Hope you feel a whole lot better soon!

Hi CG -- Any better? Great losses -- that must perk you up a bit.

MM

I ended up getting in to bed at 8.30 last night and have to say I feel a lot better for it this morning. So far I feel fine, so hopefully I can just put the last 48 hours behind me and hope it's over now! Thank you for all your posts, is great to know I have so much support here even though this is a completely unrelated issue to CD in the end!

Hey CG -- Anything that impact on your ability to work on your weight loss goals is related. And, if the thread ends up being a little off-topic, so be it. It is all about the support. Try not to slip on the ice... I was going to suggest that you attach some sandpaper to your shoes -- but I doubt a student has sandpaper laying about.

MM

I'm feeling a bit better today, feeling a little sick but sooo much better than yesterday. No sandpaper unfortunately no! I did end up getting a cab back though, for £3.50 it was worth it to not have to ice skate home!

Definately worth it. Glad it all worked out. MM

Back