I feel so angry

liberty_girl

Peace Love Happiness
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I'm not even sure why, well there are a couple of things, but, duck! I haven't felt this annoyed for ages.

Didn't lose as much as I hoped

Keep looking and food and feeling what the duck, I may as well eat - Ihaven't though

Feeling tired and fed up and angry and lonely and bored

and the only thing decent on telly is the Restaurant and I hate that spoiled brat and her father!!!

Time for some knitting!

hugs hun losing is better then gaining the main thing is you didnt cheat. i hope you ok and dont be too angre hun keep ya chin up you doing brilliantly. xxx

Thanks everyone, I know if I post I will feel better.

Nicki, big hugs to you too, thanks for your offer, I am too cross to speak to anyone I think. I'll stick to my knitting :D

I always find a birrov self-relief helps ;)

I keep getting told off at work for it mind :eek:

J/K I hope you feel better soon :) xxx

Try some of the arcade games on here to vent your frustration.... OR print off a picture of say that blonde bint off GMTV who REALLLY annoys the bloomin life out of me (not Kate Gattrell... the other one... the vacuous blonde one who thinks her opinions are so so valid & important.... the one who's leaving soon)... & sellotape it to a football & then boot it around the house :D

posting is always a good way to get things off your chest and you don't have to talk to anyone and be polite! Feel like a bag of sh**e tonight - not angry but i think the same as you Nicki - think it might be time to pull the duvet over my head and give today up as a bad job :(:(

love the "ducks"too - that did raise a smile :)

Back