I feel so chuffed with myself......

i don't know. I don't have any scales at home.

My clothes don't feel as snug so fingers crossed i hope its a good loss.

I'm drinking plenty - around 3 1/2 - 4 1/2 litres a day. I did have a piece of cucumber the other day & it helped me to go to the toilet. :eek:

x

i put my uniform on this morning and my trousers almost feel loose!!!!
the cleaner at work said id lost weight to, bless her!!!!

Only my 2 closest friends & family know what I'm doing. I haven't told my work colleagues - they're all really slim & wouldn't understand.

I travel alot with my job overseas so next time I see my colleagues from Sweden, Germany, Poland & China in October I should have lost around 4 stone if not more so it will be a pleasant surprise & a huge ego boost when they all comment on how much weight I've lost!!

On the fresh veg front - my mum planted a load up for me (i can't do it my garden cos my 2 labs ate the last lot!!!) & i can't eat it either. I'm gutted cos I love fresh veg & fruit.

xx

emma i think we are on par at the moment , roughly started at same weight and lost same last week...think you and i should have a little challenge!!!!!

Shelley - stop it! new spuds & roast spuds are my downfall. I can eat a pan of them & my OH makes fantastic roasties too!!

How are you doing with the leek & potato soups? I've had to take mine back to exchange them. Suddenly I can't stomach them???

xx

ok with leek and pot , chick and mush but thats it with the soup. the broc and cheese made me nearly vom!!! i try to have a soup at tea time as it feels more like food, i shove it in a bowl and use a spoon....and dunk in a big fat slice of homemade bread oozing with lurpack and .....ok ive woken up now!!!!! oh ill just wipe the saliva drip off my chin!!!

thats another thing too - we have 4 bakeries in our little village & when i went down town this morning to get some bits OH rang me to ask me to get a fresh uncut loaf.
it was still warm & when i got in he cut a slice, toasted it & covered it in butter....................

nightmare city today...... all foods i love!

xx

selfish....pure selfish!!!
im lucky saturday night at home is a novelty for me as i work shifts....woukld usually have a curry but the oh has gone off to some vw show and the baby is at her nans, so no temptation....and im so grateful for card machines at the petrol places....not tempted by a ginsters cornish pasty then either!!!! ...speak later need to get fuel
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

this forum helps so much.

its such an inspiration to see other peoples weight loss & determination to lose weight.

when i'm feeling weak or low i pop on here & have a browse & look at the slide show. It helps so much.

xx

Kfc....mmm

Have you noticed how everyone talks of food, i was at my sister on Friday night, first day, and my brother in law talked of food all night, constantly, my sister said he does, all the time, he talks of what hes having for lunch at breakfast, and so on...

I actually enjoy talking about food now. I'm in the hall at lunchtime with all the school children and get them to describe it to me lol

In fact, I spent quite a bit of last night looking through slow cooker recipes to work out what I can cook for my husband and son lol :)

Back