I feel so cold is this normal?

ghemz2001

his be linked I am on day 2!?!?

Unfortunately feeling cold is one of the side effects of VLCD's. I find it impossible to warm up my hands sometimes.

V wots lol?? Im totally freezing and my legs ache like mad?

It means very low calorie diets. Feeling cold is one of the side effects. I didn't get achy muscles but I tend to get leg cramps at night. Hopefully your aches will subside soon. Hang in there it's worth it to get the results :)

thanks hun xx

Lany the cramps can come from dehydration too try upping your water intake... I used to get loads of them before this diet and I found the simplest cause was dehydration since then I've been drinking 2 litres a day (more since I been on lipotrim) and it seems to have worked!

Unfortunately feeling cold is one of the side effects of VLCD's.

Yep I have a shower to warm myself up and then the electric blanket goes on. Especially after a large glass of water... my oh says I have never been so clean!

I'm the same it was my day 5 yesterday the weather was gorgeous! I even got a tan :D but I was so cold, it's one of the few slightly negative points of lipotrim but the end result of being on lipotrim is getting me through x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Back