I feel so sick

jools1986

Silver Member
I don't think I can stomach anything today, I am seriously considering a meal replacement for brekkie and lunches because I am really struggling with feeling sick and feeling like I have fat coming out of my pores!

I have a phobia of sick, so feeling sick really panics me which is putting off but I want to stick with this :(

Oh Racheal, I feel for ya.
If you can, stick with it, cuz the benefits will def outweigh the negatives.
I'm trying to remember what I did when I felt sick... I drank more water, helped a little. Sorry to be frank here but are you constipated? Sometimes when I am I feel sooo sick.
If you are make a MiM that will help and drink some warm to hot water.
i hope this helps you... :-(

Awww rachael, sorry Hun. Drink lots, stay away from the kebabs! And whatever you decide just keep focused and accessing support. Hope you feel better soon x :(

Maybe you need more variety in your food? I'm eating mainly chicken and fish, but popped some pork chops in the oven yesterday with herbs, chorizo sausage, mushrooms and onion. Served up with steamed veg, and it made a lovely change from my chicken/fish salads. I don't eat a lot of fried food, but pop a knob of butter on steamed veg, have cream sometimes in my coffee, but enjoy Caesar dressing (carb counted, of course) on my salads, and cheese for snacks.

Please persevere, it's so worth it.

Good luck, and keep posting, it really does help.

I am going to power through this!
raaaawr! Just making sure I get more veggies in my died which may help :)

a 4lb in 4 days loss does that to you!

Back