i feel stupid yet again I MUST LEARN,I MUST LEARN

natalieann

Silver Member
OK so im sorry bout this again guys, im back after trying another diet again, slimming world this time, dont get me wrong i love it and am gona use it to maintain after i reach target, and yes ive eaten loads over last two weeks, had a gain of just 1lbs which i cant cry about but omg i feel hugh, in fact i need to weight myself againm ,may be a higher gain, but lasttime i was 1 up about 4 days ago

anyway even tho i did lipotrim for so long and lost a lots of weight, ive come to the conclusion something in my head isnt right and i cant get passed day 3 on tfr, so im gona have two shake and a meat and egg protien atkins kind of meal in the evening, until i reach the wonderful ketosis then try and slowly knock off a meal until im back fully on tfr, then the end will beso close, i can feel the slimness already,

but i say im a dumb dumd stupid silly cow, i did so well and keep trying to get back on and on and on, fall off wagan and change diet, gain abit and come back, as i say every time, this is me now:cry::cry::cry::cry:

I wish you lots of luck :)

thNKS HUNNI xxxx

Hope you can get back into the swing of it Natalie - good luck hun xx

NatalieAnn - you're not dumb or stupid, you're just human. Stop beating yourself up about it, you're not going to change anything by giving yourself a hard time. It's done and behind you so move forward with your new plan of action which sounds like a good idea to get you back into the swing of things. Good Luck with it xx

Welcome back, Natalie. Good luck with your plan.

Hope you can get back into the swing of it Natalie - good luck hun xx

me too:(

NatalieAnn - you're not dumb or stupid, you're just human. Stop beating yourself up about it, you're not going to change anything by giving yourself a hard time. It's done and behind you so move forward with your new plan of action which sounds like a good idea to get you back into the swing of things. Good Luck with it xx

yeah i know love but cant help feeling like that when i look at the new rolls i now have hanging over my trousers again, when they were gone before:cry: i will get back to it

Welcome back, Natalie. Good luck with your plan.

thanks x

Hey come on Nat you can do this......stick to your plan, do it for as long as it takes, protein only, and remember how good it felt when you had got right down, I can't remember how far you had to go but I know it wasn't long. It's nearly summer hun, think shoestring strap and shorts not baggy pants cos your legs rub together.....remember that? I am so looking forward to not having sore thighs this summer or sweat rash.......

And log on here ALL THE TIME and tell us exactly what you've eaten and how you feel xxxxx

Hey hon

I hear ya, I felt the same way when I fell off the wagon a year ago. It took me 6 months of faffing about, and a 3+ stone weight gain, before I got my head in the right place again. As you may have seen from my posts since I came back its not been plain sailing, I've had 100% days/weeks, mostly I supplement with an extra tfr meal and/or tuna and also there have been a few epic slip ups. My *only* advice to you based on my personal experience is don't *ever* give up trying, it'll come eventually. Do whatever it takes to get started whether that be cold turkey or 3 shakes and a protein meal/snacks. The goal remember isn't to be 100% but to shift the weight in a way you can deal with til you get to goal. Don't view 100% adherence as your only indicator of success. If you know you can snack on a tin or two of tuna, for example, if you need to, it makes getting through the day on 3 shakes so much easier. I guess its a bit like a smoker who gives up but keeps a pack in the house *just in case*... just knowing you can have it makes you feel less deprived.

If you are truly struggling with LT but still like the idea of tfr then Exante is worth considering. The soups and shakes are very thick and more satisfying than LT (night and day actually) and it may just be the edge you need to get you started so you can switch back to LT again. Just a thought.

In the meantime start every day like its day 1 and see where it goes.

Good luck! X

Hey come on Nat you can do this......stick to your plan, do it for as long as it takes, protein only, and remember how good it felt when you had got right down, I can't remember how far you had to go but I know it wasn't long. It's nearly summer hun, think shoestring strap and shorts not baggy pants cos your legs rub together.....remember that? I am so looking forward to not having sore thighs this summer or sweat rash.......

And log on here ALL THE TIME and tell us exactly what you've eaten and how you feel xxxxx

lol sandra, i bet everyone is like oh dear shes back again hehe, last time i got down to 10st 13lb, so just 13lbs to goal grrr, now double that, but anyway yesterday i had 2 shakes and then bacon and eggs for tea, today ive had 1 shake, gona next one soon and for tea im having chicken with a bit of salad, when i did atkins for a week i stayed in strong ketosis, so i think a week of this i should be in full ketosis and able to try and knock some of the evening meals off:D

and yes this is what i keep thinking about, the summer, all fresh and not sweaty between the thighs etc, as im still 2 stone down i could do that now but im not happy with how i look so wont wear a dress, even tho i prob could, i want this so much, also i quit smoking yesterday too lol, so stressed outttttttt!!!!

but its funny as this is axactly how i started, quit smoking and started lipotrim in same day and i flew thru it, so ive decided enough is enough, my skins lookig bad again, so no ciggies and a good diet, my skin was lovely back then:eek:

Hey hon

I hear ya, I felt the same way when I fell off the wagon a year ago. It took me 6 months of faffing about, and a 3+ stone weight gain, before I got my head in the right place again. As you may have seen from my posts since I came back its not been plain sailing, I've had 100% days/weeks, mostly I supplement with an extra tfr meal and/or tuna and also there have been a few epic slip ups. My *only* advice to you based on my personal experience is don't *ever* give up trying, it'll come eventually. Do whatever it takes to get started whether that be cold turkey or 3 shakes and a protein meal/snacks. The goal remember isn't to be 100% but to shift the weight in a way you can deal with til you get to goal. Don't view 100% adherence as your only indicator of success. If you know you can snack on a tin or two of tuna, for example, if you need to, it makes getting through the day on 3 shakes so much easier. I guess its a bit like a smoker who gives up but keeps a pack in the house *just in case*... just knowing you can have it makes you feel less deprived.

If you are truly struggling with LT but still like the idea of tfr then Exante is worth considering. The soups and shakes are very thick and more satisfying than LT (night and day actually) and it may just be the edge you need to get you started so you can switch back to LT again. Just a thought.

In the meantime start every day like its day 1 and see where it goes.

Good luck! X

hey hunni thanks your right, this is why i think im best to expectto have that evening meal, meat/tuna/eggs etc and when the day comes that i dont need it, ill just swop it for shake and if i dont then so what im still gona be in ketosis:D

and the exante idea is good too, my mate gave me 12 exante bars, ive tried one, and they are nice, still low carbs so shud keep me in ketosis i think:confused: anyway ive got them sored next to my shakes in case i fancy one of those rather then a shake, :eek:

oh and by the way girls, weighed myself today and im up another 1 n half lbs, i dont get how im gainingon slimming world, grrr, so glad i switched yesterday, so hopefully next time i weigh i will at least start losing

Poor Natalie don't despair. Look at all the positives. You did do well on LT before and will do it again. You have lost two stone, a great achievement. You look and feel good. you are taking action to address your gain.
Ok you gave gained. You won't be the first or last of us to do that. If you want variety I really think you should give exante a shot. Losses on it are about the same but the variety of foods is so much better.
Get into the groove, you will succeed.

Poor Natalie don't despair. Look at all the positives. You did do well on LT before and will do it again. You have lost two stone, a great achievement. You look and feel good. you are taking action to address your gain.
Ok you gave gained. You won't be the first or last of us to do that. If you want variety I really think you should give exante a shot. Losses on it are about the same but the variety of foods is so much better.
Get into the groove, you will succeed.

hey thanks hun, ill get there and this time im determined:D

Hi Natalie. You sound more determined in every post! Good luck with your plan. :D x

welcome back Natalie, best of luck just visualise the goal :) x

Hi Natalie. You sound more determined in every post! Good luck with your plan. :D x

cheers hunni i am, im a bit worried that i wont lose with one meal a deal but all i can do is do a week and see, if not ill knock a meal out every few days

Back