I feel yuk!

mistysmummy

Well went of plan for a few days and started to get back on plan the last few days was doing pretty well through the day but sleep eating is back and I really need to get a handle on it before im back to square one the last few nights I think i have had 2 mince pies each time and i dont know what else oh says he doesnt like them so must have been me I really need a good boot in the ass or its a downward spiral sorry for going on a bit just needed to vent

xxx

Hello,

I had never really heard of sleep eating but don't be too hard on yourself. 2 Mince pies could have been a lot worse! You have lost so much already and thats something to be proud of. Everybody has or will go off plan at some point so don't feel guilty about it.

Have you spoken to someone about it? I would imagine its a sign of stress even if you dont feel stressed, subconsciously you could be. Just continue to vent it all out here, thats what the site is for :)

Good luck, x

get hubby to hide them just before bed and then you won't know where they are..
or tie a string round your ankle to the bed post so that you don't go wandering off in the middle of the night...

throw the food away - I know you think it's a waste but it isn't, like me i went and bought loads of stuff thinking people will be popping in and I'd be entertaining a lot more than I actually did - so today after eating a piece of chocolate christmas cake and hubby didnt'; fancy any more - it's gone in the bin. I have frozen the mince pies - chucked the pate and heavy cheese.....................AND just threw out the cheese biscuits and tuc biscuits which I keep dipping in to.

I gained 2.5lb's over christmas - it costs me £5 a week to be told that I have either lost weight or gained weight and I want to be told that I am back onto losing weight - never gained before so was very disappointed with myself for gaining even though it is Christmas.

Chuck it - you really don't need it.

that's a good way to look at it..
you may be "wasting money" by throwing it away or giving it to family / neighbours ( unopened packs of stuff for the neighbours.. the family won't be as fussy with stuff in tupperware.. :) ), but if you don't throw it then you're wasting your £5 a week membership fee..

Thanks guys really appreciate the feedback I have thrown out the mince pies and the other goodies have been ditributed around the family so am going to go and do a real sw shop tomorrow and get back into gear thanks again and Happy New Year xxxxxxx

Back