I feel zapped!!!

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
Not felt like this in ages... i am in the worsest mood today, i feel FRUMPY, KNACKERED, GRUMPY, AGGRESSIVE, SNAPPY, FAT, WEEPY AND HORRIBLE!!!
This is sooooo not like me and i hate it ..been trying to do stuff to cheer me up but.... i canni do it... arrrgghhhhhh
Just needed to tell

This may be how you feel babes and we all have moments like this but please please never forget that in reality you are, beautiful, gorgeous, sexy, funny and all round fabby person xxxx

Hope you feel better tomorrow, I have MANY days feeling like that - normally has something to do with my ex! LOL x

Not felt like this in ages... i am in the worsest mood today, i feel FRUMPY, KNACKERED, GRUMPY, AGGRESSIVE, SNAPPY, FAT, WEEPY AND HORRIBLE!!!
This is sooooo not like me and i hate it ..been trying to do stuff to cheer me up but.... i canni do it... arrrgghhhhhh
Just needed to tell

missy you look adorable, you have a wonderful personality, a wicked sense of humour and we all luvs ya

:D

Cheers guys... i just needed to say it... think i am going to go get in my pit ..fingers crossed after the eldest goes to school tomorrow me and the youngest can have a lie in xxx

poor you nic, we all have sh##te days sometimes. nobody said it would be a smooth ride so take yourself up to bed and see what tomorrow brings.

Only joking !!!

Cheer up you miserable cow!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Cheer up nic, cant be all bad .......... unlike my day :cry:

ohi felt like that a couple of times last week - it sucks - like a big sucking thing... doesnt last long though - fight through and give urself a good talking to - u know how darn hot ya are girlie ;) lol

Morning Nic, how are you feeling today? Better I hope. Have a great ride with your little one and enjoy the sunshine.

It's glorious here in Hampshire, hope it's gorgeous up there too.

x

Feeling much better this afternoon....we got back into bed this am until 11:30... i thnk its lack of sleep tbh....we've been out for a ride...and i am glad to say i have not yet fallen...we've just got back noe for some lunch and will be hot footing it back out in a mo xxx
Cheers guys for your words and soz for bring a grumpy cow!!! lol

Wow nic - ur motivation levels have me in awe xox

Cheers babe, i think it helps that matt's bored lol so anything to get him out of the house!

Yeah - thats the great thing about having kids though makes u have to do things like that!

harvey hasnt even came down the stairs yet - infact im getting worried i better go and check on him and make sure he is ok!!! that dog snores for ireland im telling ya!

enjoy ur bike ride - u going to have that gap in ur legs in no time if u cycling like a mad woman lol xoxoxox

Back