• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I feel .............

Very run down today :confused: Usually on LT I am on top of the world, but today, I feel like someone has drained me of all of my energy, I even went back to bed for a nap at midday :confused: When I got up I couldnt even be bothered to remake the bed :confused:

I think I am just feeling sorry for myself lol

Sorry to bore you all :(

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

MiniB

Here we go again!
Hope you are feeling better soon Laura. This diet is so weird sometimes isn't it? Sometimes you have enough energy to run a marathon and others you just want to sleep. Strange!

oh hope you feel better soon :x

LovelyLauren

My husband = My hero
Feel better love, i have days like that, usually relate to the time of the mnth etc

keep smilin
xx

JanD

maintaining since June'09
Hmmm - I'm really tired today too!! How strange! Hope you feel better soon xxx

everyone has their days when they feel bogged down, whether theyre on LT or not. i had to snooze my alarm 5 times this morning and was late lol! hope things r better soon xxx

msblonde

a new way of living!
i used to get that before, during and after the diet! ;)
Hope you feel better soon. Xx

laura your weight losses are amazing, did you exercise loads,how much water was you drinking.Your wieght losses are inspirational.xxxxI hope your feeling better soon.x

Hang in there Laura probably just one of those things tomorrow you will be bouncing of the walls LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

You are doing fantastic, i have missed your posts and inspirational readings
so nice to see you back have a bubblebath and an early night if you can
Never thought i'd say this but I was up at 5.30 today exercising whats that all about

Thank you all!

Still feeling rough today, to say I have had a hard day apart from LT is an understatement!! Ah well, thats the way life goes sometimes, I suppose!

Tonya, water is the only thing I rely on, I will start doing some moderate exercise ie walking, but there is no secret lol!

Hope all who are feeling the same feel better soon !

x x x