1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Original I fell of the wagon

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by shell09, 2 September 2011 Social URL.

1. shell09

shell09 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Just wanted to post to help me draw a line I've basically gorged my way through tonight home alone n it's ridiculous!

In short on top of my 15 syns and hexs I ate 3 hifi bars 2 packs of quaver crisps a wholemeal role empty n a wholemeal pitta empty WTF!!!

It wad slowly throughout the evening but what a fool! I weigh Wednesdays so hopefully can claw myself back for a loss still! Ive been si tired today n yesterday n done no cooking do had nothing readily available in tbd fridge like I normally do that's where the probs begin! Think i'l be batch cooking this weekend!

Thing is I've got a social gathering tomorrow n was planning a few glasses of wine what shall I do it seems I never go out lately and certainly never drink it's like I'm always coming up with an excuse n I did want to co n have that wine lol but I don't want a gain what do u all think?
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. annamay

annamay Member

Start Weight:
    calorie counting
    just take a deep breath and remember that you are only human. This is a journey and we cant win the race straight away. You will get there and on the way you will have a few blips. Be kind to yourself, you are an amazing person and will get there xx :)
  4. JackieN

JackieN Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slowly cutting out refined sugar and cooking more from scratch
    We've all done it and it was a relatively low fat one :D

Draw the line carry on tomorrow. I had so many days like this then someone lovely on here challenged me to do a week of 100 %... I was like :eek: but I have now done 2 weeks just over at 100%. So it can be done

Don't beat yourself up, you're only human, you can do it, forget today, its done and dusted, tomorrow is a new day :)

Here you are I 'll help you back on the wagon now :) xxxxx
  5. Powla

Powla Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming world, unofficially. No S/w out here
    Aw, Good luck sweet. We have all done it, and have all thought similar...Why, why. why? Just think positively.... "Right, back on the straight and narrow tomorrow" Plus maybe a brisk walk (that works wonders for me!...why undo all the hard work you have done??). Once again, good luck...or rather 'willpower' lol
  6. vickidyers

vickidyers Silver Member

Slimming World
    last Saturday I went out for a meal with friends determined I could make the right choices... and although I had a grilled steak and salad for the main course, I completly blew it with a pate & toast starter (with butter) and a HUGE apple crumble & clotted cream to finish. When I got home I did a calulated guess that the meal was about 50 syns on top of what I'd had in the day....:booboo:

The following day I pulled my socks up and thought today is a new day and tried to keep syns a little lower than normal and have been cramming super speed foods since (mostly raspberries!) I weighed in this morning with a 6.5lb weight loss!!!!!!! :bliss:

It can be clawed back - honest! Tomorrow is a completely new day and the day before doesn't count and means nothing. Tomorrow morning put your best foot forward and take a big stride towards your next weight loss... go for it and best of luck x x x

PS I think the superspeed foods really helped, but my other half wasn't impressed at the windy side effects!! :ashamed0005:
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.