Original I fell of the wagon

shell09

Silver Member
Just wanted to post to help me draw a line I've basically gorged my way through tonight home alone n it's ridiculous!

In short on top of my 15 syns and hexs I ate 3 hifi bars 2 packs of quaver crisps a wholemeal role empty n a wholemeal pitta empty WTF!!!

It wad slowly throughout the evening but what a fool! I weigh Wednesdays so hopefully can claw myself back for a loss still! Ive been si tired today n yesterday n done no cooking do had nothing readily available in tbd fridge like I normally do that's where the probs begin! Think i'l be batch cooking this weekend!

Thing is I've got a social gathering tomorrow n was planning a few glasses of wine what shall I do it seems I never go out lately and certainly never drink it's like I'm always coming up with an excuse n I did want to co n have that wine lol but I don't want a gain what do u all think?

just take a deep breath and remember that you are only human. This is a journey and we cant win the race straight away. You will get there and on the way you will have a few blips. Be kind to yourself, you are an amazing person and will get there xx :)

We've all done it and it was a relatively low fat one :D

Draw the line carry on tomorrow. I had so many days like this then someone lovely on here challenged me to do a week of 100 %... I was like :eek: but I have now done 2 weeks just over at 100%. So it can be done

Don't beat yourself up, you're only human, you can do it, forget today, its done and dusted, tomorrow is a new day :)

Here you are I 'll help you back on the wagon now :) xxxxx

Aw, Good luck sweet. We have all done it, and have all thought similar...Why, why. why? Just think positively.... "Right, back on the straight and narrow tomorrow" Plus maybe a brisk walk (that works wonders for me!...why undo all the hard work you have done??). Once again, good luck...or rather 'willpower' lol

last Saturday I went out for a meal with friends determined I could make the right choices... and although I had a grilled steak and salad for the main course, I completly blew it with a pate & toast starter (with butter) and a HUGE apple crumble & clotted cream to finish. When I got home I did a calulated guess that the meal was about 50 syns on top of what I'd had in the day....:booboo:

The following day I pulled my socks up and thought today is a new day and tried to keep syns a little lower than normal and have been cramming super speed foods since (mostly raspberries!) I weighed in this morning with a 6.5lb weight loss!!!!!!! :bliss:

It can be clawed back - honest! Tomorrow is a completely new day and the day before doesn't count and means nothing. Tomorrow morning put your best foot forward and take a big stride towards your next weight loss... go for it and best of luck x x x

PS I think the superspeed foods really helped, but my other half wasn't impressed at the windy side effects!! :ashamed0005:

Back