I fell off the wagon (even as the wheels roll away I'm thinking of the biscuit)

It's been a bit of a bad week. Tuesday was fine (WI day). Wednesday, 14 syns, Thursday I ovesynned by 15, Friday 14.5 syns, Saturday I oversynned by 16 syns and today I'm over by 8. I need some help. What can I do to stop these mean evening munchies? x:break_diet:

That is 3 of us so far today, there must be something in the water. :sigh:

Night time is when I often feel hungry, unless I'm busy doing something - TV and computer don't count!!!

Make sure that you have sugar free jelly mixed with fromage frais ready for a snack, as well as lots of fruit. If you know you're going to struggle on an evening, could you save your syns specifically for the nights?

Make life easier for yourself. Make sure you have a big hearty dinner planned, spend a bit of time making something a bit fancy if u have time, it makes u feel spoilt and satisfied when u have something a bit out of the ordinary. Then stock your fridge with stuff to munch, so when u get the munchies u can just grab bits and bobs syn free. Stuff like SF jelly, carrot/celery sticks and free dip, blueberries, etc.
Have u tried posting a diary, is it that ur not planning and having big free meals, so u end up using up syns on dull stuff thenn having extra syns to have the fun stuff?

night time binging is my problem to ive been having a really big dinner such as quorn chilli batchellers mexican rice and home made wedges at around 6 then i find i cant eat another thing before i go to bed and if i do feel peckish ill have a jelly mixed with fromage frais as said above

Thanks all :) I'm going to keep it low tonight! (helped by the fact I have no chocolate of my own left in the flat >_< and I'll resist any offers of quality streets). Everyone is mentioning jelly... I think I might give it a try :) x

Yes, if it's not at home, you can't eat it!

Back