I finally did something right!! WHo-hoo!!!

:clap: :wow: bloody fantastic chick!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

i bet you are over the moon!! you deserve to be! well done honey xxx

Thanks Summergurl!

Still grinning....:D:D:D

well done! im so excited for my first weigh in, even tho its still 4.5 days away lol

well done! im so excited for my first weigh in, even tho its still 4.5 days away lol
You'll do great hun- the first WI is the best! LOL! ;):D

I bet! keep it up girl :)

Well done i bet your very proud of yourself!

aww! im so happy for u girl!! just amazing! well done for sticking it out and finally it has paid off 4 u!! x x x x

Congrats, you really do deserve it! So, so happy for you.

It's funny but last week I cut my water intake to 4lts a day and I lost 5lbs that week. Maybe that's the secret to LT, lots of water but no more than 4.5lts. We may have something here!!

This from the lady who was talking about packing it all in last week!!! I'm thrilled for you! Well done for sticking at it, you're an inspiration! xx

Well done Irishmum, you are a really inspration to us all, your perseverance has paid off :)

Do you drink hot drinks as well or just the 4.5lts of water?

;) Wow well done IrishMum, goldengirl is right your perseverance has really paid off. Keep up the great work xxx

MISSSSSSUUUSSS!!! Fanfu**ingtastic!! Well Done, you deserve it..BIG TIME! YAY! Really happy for yeh! xox

Hey Irish Mum,

I drank around 3-4litres pre-LT too and was told by the phamacy I got my 1st week from to increase that. (I got a week in the UK cos it was so cheap.) When I came back home to Ireland my phamacist told me to limit it to around 4litres. I am limiting myself to no more than 4.5litres as I dont drink anything else!!

Well done on your weight loss!

MiniB- I think we may?!

Goldengirl- I drink a lot of hot black tea, but try to have at least 4 pints of 'plain' water too?

Well, shopping went brilliant...sort of...I tried on LOADS of clothes in Oasis, Warehouse etc, but none suited for a wedding? The plus was- they were all size 14 (i.e. normal shops size 12's! LOL!) and fitted perfectly!! So I'm back on Ebay searching for something now that I know what size fits in each shop (you know the way every shops sizes are different?)
Wha-heyy!!!!

Gosh, Irishmum. I am so pleased for you, that you stuck it out even when you were feeling demoralised. That's guts that is. And its paid off. Can't tell you how made up I am for you.

Well done and good luck for next week.x

Back