I flaming cheated!

blue_grapefruit

Gold Member
SH*T!

Carbs galore....

enough said.

:break_diet:

Yes I agree! The big picture is looking good! :) Tomorrow you'll be back on the job! ;)

Shake it off chick .... it's not the end of the world and really doesn't matter in the whole scheme of things. What's important is that you pick yourself back up and get back on your packs today. Remind yourself of all the reasons you are on CD and try and focus on the end result. How we get there doesn't really matter - some take the scenic route, others the direct route. You are still heading in the right direction when all is said and done. Chin up hunni .... in a few days you'll be right as rain when ketosis kicks back in. Big hugs xxx

Oh hun - don't beat yourself up just jump back on and forget it. I did the same at the weekend and jumped back into it yesterday. We'll be fine. Vx

Yep as the others have said, dont worry too much, start again today and you'll be fine, we all have blips.

Come on Leah - eyes on the prize!!!!! Size 12 by Christmas!!!!

Maybe you could make your Christmas challenge your mantra for whenever you are tempted in the future "size 12 for Christmas, size 12 for Christmas, size 12 for Christmas, size 12 for Christmas, size 12 for Christmas"

I think you get the picture lol.

u r doing great...dont let it get you done. keep focused on the bigger picture and consider the blip as merely a lesson learned. xxx

Come on Leah - eyes on the prize!!!!! Size 12 by Christmas!!!!

Maybe you could make your Christmas challenge your mantra for whenever you are tempted in the future "size 12 for Christmas, size 12 for Christmas, size 12 for Christmas, size 12 for Christmas, size 12 for Christmas"

I think you get the picture lol.

Awwww, thanks all.
Felt so *****. Just not sleeping at the moment and it's really getting me down.

May go for a nap when the OH gets home from lectures, see if he'll have a snuggle with me.

You lot are towers of strength, i love you xxx

Leah, don't beat yourself up mentally about what is done. Put it aside and move on to a more positive thought.

YOU CAN DO THIS.

What I do is take each day at a time. I don't look ahead too much. Every night when I get into bed and I've SS all day I give myself a mental pat on the back and just think to myself 'I'm going to do this again tomorrow'.

Cheating is just not worth it. The day ends just the same whether you have been good or bad eating-wise. Make each day a good one and feel happy when you get into your bed each night. Food is just a moment on the lips, but the guilt afterwards is just not worth it.

Come on now, move on and get to where you want to be at Christmas - HAPPY, PROUD AND SLIMMER :D:D

Hi Leah.

I think everyone has covered it all really!!!

I ate anything and everything over the weekend and will find out the damage I caused this evening. But, the main thing is that I started back on it yesterday and at the end of the day I didn't really enjoy the rubbish that I ate, as after all, that is exactly what I ate - rubbish!!

Come on Girl, you can do this- we can do this!!! The Welsh never give up!!!

Kerry-Ann

xxx

Yellow:)

Not eaten, got a headache, found penny bingo online to keep me occupied! My friend just won £1148!!!!!!

WOOP!

hey, dont fret its just a minor hicup.. i cheated a few days ago but i drowned it all outta my system with 6 litres of water! u just need to flush it out. take care xx

I didtoo today. I was so mad with myself. It seems that if something goes wrong early in the day, I just keep going. Once I have had that first mistake carb, I fancy them all day and it doesn't matter how stuffed I feel, I can still keep going. Back to ss tomorrow!

Good luck gettin back on track girls you can do it a blip is just a blip and yes itll feel icky getting back into SS but you can do it!!!!

Back