I forgot how cold I get in ketosis

RuthG

Gold Member
I'm freezing! I've got big thick fluffy socks, jeans, jumper and a fleece and I'm still freezing cold. The heating is on too :(

I'm on day 2 so hopefully into ketosis tomorrow. Last time the weather was getting warmer but i was still cold all the time i'm not looking forward to it at this time of year.

me too im absolutely freezing and he wont let me have the heating on - he says the rest of them are cooking lol

might go to bed and wrap up lol

xx

Thats explains a lot LMAO I have been shivering all week and my poor hubby has been saying he is too hot !!!

yup im same and i walk every where so feel like an iceberg when im going anywhere. i find my toes go so numb i actually cant walk on them...not a good sign i know lol!!

See, I knew there was an advantage to be single - no one to tell me to turn the heating down.xx

I had forgotten the cold as well :( blooming freezing!!!! lol. Am wrapped up on the sofa in a blanket with a constant supply of peppermint tea trying to warm myself from the inside out!

Hi buy a wheat bag,they stink of lavender at first but that soon goes and they are great,you bung them in the micro for 3 mins and they stay hot for an hour you can get them in dunelm mill for £2.50 but they sell them in most places I paid a fiver for mine xx

oooh thanks julie, I'll be looking out for one of those then!

Back