I forgot to tell you!!!

Nessa

Silver Member
While I was in Norwich (my dad got rushed in to hospital, long story) i went in to mac donalds with my mum and brother and my children and when i went up to order an ice cream for my youngest the bloke behind the counter started chatting me up!! He would not give me my ice cream and was holding it for about 5 mins, until i asked if he could get me another one as he had, had the first one in his hand ages and melted it! lol I just could not believe i got chatted up.:p

Way hey great feeling to get noticed, I got my bum pinched in Lynn on saturday night didn`t know whether to be offended or flattered.
At least he didn`t get a big handful lol now theres less to pinch ha ha
Joking aside hope your dad is ok

Lol you go girl!!!! we still have it. yeah think dad is on, he has an enlarged liver and gallstones (sp?) he is also not going to the loo at all not for a number 1 or 2 so his tummy is swollen, they are going to stick a camrea down there tomorrow see what else they can find. Sorry for tmi!

still can't believe that i got chatted up lol, we will have to go out one night me and you, could do with a night out!

It was a good night, had to go home about midnight before I turned into a pumpkin lol.??
Can you belive I just had water ad 1 diet coke, went in new Tapas and wine bar and watched everyone else eat, mind you it didnt look that good lol
My mum had that camera thing a few weeks ago bit uncomfortable but ok apparently, hope he`s ok
Let me know when your free for that night out !!

Hi Nessa,

Sorry to hear your Dad is not well. I hope he gets it all sorted.

Terrific confidence boost getting chatted up!

Lucky you:D

Love Mini xxx

Back