I forgot to tell you!!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Nessa, 20 August 2007 Social URL.

1. Nessa

Nessa Silver Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    While I was in Norwich (my dad got rushed in to hospital, long story) i went in to mac donalds with my mum and brother and my children and when i went up to order an ice cream for my youngest the bloke behind the counter started chatting me up!! He would not give me my ice cream and was holding it for about 5 mins, until i asked if he could get me another one as he had, had the first one in his hand ages and melted it! lol I just could not believe i got chatted up.:p

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sazzy34

sazzy34 Gold Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet / weight watchers
    Way hey great feeling to get noticed, I got my bum pinched in Lynn on saturday night didn`t know whether to be offended or flattered.
    At least he didn`t get a big handful lol now theres less to pinch ha ha
    Joking aside hope your dad is ok

4. Nessa

Nessa Silver Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Lol you go girl!!!! we still have it. yeah think dad is on, he has an enlarged liver and gallstones (sp?) he is also not going to the loo at all not for a number 1 or 2 so his tummy is swollen, they are going to stick a camrea down there tomorrow see what else they can find. Sorry for tmi!

still can't believe that i got chatted up lol, we will have to go out one night me and you, could do with a night out!

5. sazzy34

sazzy34 Gold Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet / weight watchers
    It was a good night, had to go home about midnight before I turned into a pumpkin lol.??
    Can you belive I just had water ad 1 diet coke, went in new Tapas and wine bar and watched everyone else eat, mind you it didnt look that good lol
    My mum had that camera thing a few weeks ago bit uncomfortable but ok apparently, hope he`s ok
    Let me know when your free for that night out !!

6. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(9.13%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Nessa,

Sorry to hear your Dad is not well. I hope he gets it all sorted.

Terrific confidence boost getting chatted up!

Lucky you:D

Love Mini xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.