I found a great way to lose weight ..

lelpr

I found I lose weight easily with herbalife, it is easy, simple, healthy and I love the chocolate shakes! Has anyone else tried it? I have now become a distributor too.

I have a shake for breakfast and lunch, or if I'm out I take a meal bar for lunch. In between I drink lots of water and have snacks, either herbalife soup or snack bars, or I have protein snacks such as bolied eggs, chicken, cashew nuts.
Then I have a healthy dinner of my choice.
It's so easy to do, and there are loads of recipe ideas to have to make the shakes more interesting such as adding fruit/ yogurt.

So your saying there amazing and you also sell them, thats handy.

Saying that it does like there is a wide range

Hi, yes there is a lot of choice, and Iike chocolate, so enjoy the choc shake and the bars too, also I can't be bother to count calories, or spend ages making healthy salads! The shakes are all worked out for you. There is also other products such as herbal tea.
Yes, I have become a distributor, but this is because I have found it has worked for me and also wanted to do something I could work from home as have a 7 month old son.

Lighter life is exactly the same as all the other meal replacement diets such as slim fast and lipotrim

I'm pretty sure there's a particular section for those kind of diets....

I guess you have to have willpower to stop eating unhealthy, and cut back on excess, as with any diet/ lifestyle change but I found that with herbalife I could stick to it as not having to think about it too much, as shakes and meal bars are easy and simple. also having healthy snacks inbetween so not feeling hungry and tempted to snack.

hmm - aren't their rules about promoting your business through the forums? however indirectly? that's two threads i've seen this poster mention their herbalife distribution business on today - and in the other thread they invited the poster to contact them about it. smells of
1559606_340_1116081430036-spam.jpg

to me.

I agree, Spangles.

lelpr, as marketing strategies go, it's not the best...

I guess you have to have willpower to stop eating unhealthy, and cut back on excess, as with any diet/ lifestyle change but I found that with herbalife I could stick to it as not having to think about it too much, as shakes and meal bars are easy and simple. also having healthy snacks inbetween so not feeling hungry and tempted to snack.
Have to agree with this. I have 0 willpower and have been on a diet for most of my life but then tried Lipotrim which is just shakes and i have to say it is a lot easier than having to think about what to eat. I think it takes less willpower to do the TFR diets than a normal diet. Utmost respect to all of you doing it the traditional way, i think that takes more willpower than drinking 3 shakes. You just settle into a state of mind with shakes that that is all you can have and thats it. After a few weeks it's just a way of life. Of course you do get the odd wobble but you do with every diet.
Lelpr, pop over to the TFR threads and i'm sure they will be interested to hear what you say x

Back