i gave up :(

kelly22_1

loves minimins
hi all well i started LT again last sat n passed out at tea time hubby has asked me to stop doin it now so i have, i guess its just not right for me eh!

good luck all with your quests to be thin xx

you look fab annie well done hun x

hi all well i started LT again last sat n passed out at tea time hubby has asked me to stop doin it now so i have, i guess its just not right for me eh!

good luck all with your quests to be thin xx

Hi Kelly,

Not good to hear you passed out and I would agree with your OH that you should not do it.

Think you should get yourself checked out by a doctor to see how your blood pressure is as there has to be reasons as to why you passed out, just to be on the safe side.:hug99:

I know you are probably feeling very disappointed as you were all set on losing your weight.

Have you looked about doing one of the slimming clubs?

Love Mini xxx

I agree with Mini....this diet is not for everyone.

You could do a low carb diet or low fat!! There are so many other threads on here...check them out. Maybe the Cambridge Diet, but doing the 810 plan where you get a meal in the evening might work.

Good luck with whatever you decide and don't feel bad about this diet.....your health is more important.xx

Never mind Kells, good luck what ever you do, and keep us updated xx

i will thanx everyone x x

Kelly everyone is right this diet is not for everyone, dont give up just look for an alternative other diets work 2 they just take longer! Look into slimming world, w watcher all of them are reputable woring diets. There is no point being on a diet that has you passing out!!Fair play to your other half for looking out for you hes a keeper.good luck girlie let us know how you go!

Good luck with what ever you choose to do xxx health is more important x

Back