I googled my name and so not happy

Lol, thats google for you :]

If I cant get rid of this I will have to leave Minimins as I dont fancy any being able to follow what I say...

SOME1 PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZ help!!!

Woofy X

Have you edited the post it was on???

I don't know how you get rid of it. I don't think you can??

Ive deleted the post and my name but its sort of "stamped" on the web of this page!
Im gonna have to delete EVERYTHING so they can read no more!

Woofy X

I only get your facebook page babes when I google yr name. x

Linz, u remember when we gave each other names for facebook? Well thats the page that comes up and then they are able to go onto minimins and follow me. Ive deleted the page with my name on minimins but its still all there on GOOGLE........ So so SO not happy about this....

Woofy X

I might be making this up but Im almost sure Pierce said once before when this happened that if the post/thread is edited/removed then it WILL disappear from Google, maybe not instantly but it will pretty soon. Ill flag this thread up to him for help

Oh I so hope so.
THANKYOU
THANKYOU
THANKYOU
THANKYOU

woofy X

I had to google my name now to see what came up! I think my FB page did but I can't access it as work's blocked access to Facebook for us. The gits!

Ive given Starlight my name and yes, its still there.
Im so glad ur not there, Linz though thats very strange dont u thing that Im the only 1?

Woofy X

I had to google my name now to see what came up! I think my FB page did but I can't access it as work's blocked access to Facebook for us. The gits!
that is criminal!
woof, i'm not getting anything from google for you now other than facebook :D

Back