• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I got a letter today......

.....from my C congradulating me on my 7lbs loss.It's taken me 6 weeks but i got there!
I'd had a rotten day at work so it was a lovely suprise, especially when the sparkly confetti dropped out, i felt really touched.
At weigh in i got a hoot on the horn and my shiny sticker, didn't expect anything else. Do i also get a half stone certificate? as she's put in the letter she'll give me one when she gets them in?
I didn't stay to class this week as to be honest i think she spends too much time with gains and losses, and i'm getting a bit bored. Feel a bit guilty now :eek:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

jaylou

Gold Member
Very well done, she sounds a fab consultant.
You say she spends too much time on gains and losses, this is Image Therapy and it really is what the consultant is supposed to do - go round the group speaking to each person, asking them what sort of week they've had.
To be honest, it may be a bit boring, but this is where you learn from everyone elses experiences and that's the good bit.
Good luck for the next half stone!

mcv

Silver Member
I enjoy image therapy, it may sound sad but i am a working mum and the hour or so out of the house is a welcomed break. I go with a friend and we have a good natter before the meeting starts.
We are a friendly group and its nice getting to talk to people who you may not mix with otherwise.
Last time i was having a not so good week my C txt me 1/2 way through the week and that really spurred me on.

NikkiD

Well done on your lose, your c sounds lovely