I got a letter today......

swizzle

.....from my C congradulating me on my 7lbs loss.It's taken me 6 weeks but i got there!
I'd had a rotten day at work so it was a lovely suprise, especially when the sparkly confetti dropped out, i felt really touched.
At weigh in i got a hoot on the horn and my shiny sticker, didn't expect anything else. Do i also get a half stone certificate? as she's put in the letter she'll give me one when she gets them in?
I didn't stay to class this week as to be honest i think she spends too much time with gains and losses, and i'm getting a bit bored. Feel a bit guilty now :eek:

Well done you, that's excellent.

Very well done, she sounds a fab consultant.
You say she spends too much time on gains and losses, this is Image Therapy and it really is what the consultant is supposed to do - go round the group speaking to each person, asking them what sort of week they've had.
To be honest, it may be a bit boring, but this is where you learn from everyone elses experiences and that's the good bit.
Good luck for the next half stone!

aahh she sounds fab!! and well done to you for half stone!! thats currently where i am too so good on you girl!

I enjoy image therapy, it may sound sad but i am a working mum and the hour or so out of the house is a welcomed break. I go with a friend and we have a good natter before the meeting starts.
We are a friendly group and its nice getting to talk to people who you may not mix with otherwise.
Last time i was having a not so good week my C txt me 1/2 way through the week and that really spurred me on.

Well done on your lose, your c sounds lovely

Back