I got heckled on the street today :,(

Vixxster

Nojo on the YoYo
:cry:I was so so upset. A car full of young lads went past me on the street and yelled 'Hey love you dropped something' and when I looked round they went 'Should have been a dress size'. Then laughed and drove away.

I came home about 2 hours ago and burst into tears.

Why? What possible joy could they have got out of that? Why???

People suck. :mad::confused:

OH god!! you take no notice of the sad little prats!! obviously have crap lives!!! ((((((((((hugs)))))))))))) xxxxxxxxx

Thank hun. i'm ok now, but before I was so gutted. OH was brilliant, he just hugged me and said I was gorgeous and he loves me. But I was devastated at the time.

At least they were more inventive than the usual 'Eeee fat b!tch' you usually get from street cretins.

:( you take NO NOTICE of them. what goes around comes around. Just showed their ignorance, if i could just find the hugs icon i would send you one. take care x:gen126: found it ;)

Bu**ers, thats so rude. Obviously just trying to impress their mates. Personally I think they would probably do this to anyone over a size 8. They may go round all day long doing it to innocent people, just to big themselves up. Bless you, try not to let them get to you (easier said than done.) x

I am really cross now - that is the second post today about people being mean - perhaps it is the Mum in me but I am very over protective of you all.

All I can say is one day in the future you will be as slim and lovely as you want to be but they will always be small minded little boys who aught to know better.

Rest asured there are at least 3 young people in the world who would never behave like that because they know that they would have me to answer to. Dry you eyes they are so not worth your tears.

Anyhow I think your photo is lovely.

try and forget about them.
hugs.gif

Some brats in this world do not know how to behave. They have it comming to them, some day someone will smack them on the mouth.

Thanks everyone. I really do feel better now, though I was really really upset for a good while. It's taken me so long to get back down to 14-stone-something from 23 stone, and I haven't been heckled in AAAAAGES! I guess it still stings :-(

This is me full length - on the same day as my avatar haha, we were Rizzo and Kenickie at my sister's fancy dress birthday party

2ilbzvp.jpg

Good grief! Obviously there must be a "sad g*ts with no life" convention going on, because that's what they are, trying to get a cheap laugh at the expense of someone's feelings.
Cheer up, what goes around comes around and I think your photo's lovely too :hug99:

On the other side of the coin my neice is really thin & tall and when she went to Benidorm with her friends, a group of morons (male ones) followed them around calling her 'skeleton arse' & anorexic abbie. It totally ruined her holiday, she wishes she could put weight on but it's nigh on impossible for her (she eats 2 tatties more than a pig - Yorkshire phrase). So I always think I am lucky in a way that I can lose weight if I want to, it would be so hard to try & try and nothing happens.
As for the lowlives who heckled you they need to concentrate on their own sad lives and leave decent people alone. Maybe they have wrapped the car round a lampost by now
Take care darl and don't let the * u no wots* get you down

well I'm obviously still huge and disgusting if i'm still being heckled. I felt really good today too, I fitted comfortably into a pair of pants that had started to be a bit too tight and I was all chuffed about it.

Pants are going in bin!

Ah hunny. I just want to say I completely understand this happened to me on Friday I was walking to work and some guys slowed there car down shouted Fatty at me and sped off. I have always had low self confidence but was actually feeling pretty good that day and they wrecked my day. I was shaking all the rest of the way to work and then I nearly burst into tears. I managed to hold it together but after I got over the upset I was so angry. I think you look fantastic and well done on losing so much weight I wish I could do that.

You look fab!!!

Stupid boys with small willies....that's all they are ;)

I am sending you big hugs. God, some people make me so angry. That is such a fabby picture of you! Remember, you are losing weight. They will always be ugly xx.

Ha ha ha ha ha Helliecoper, I think you just made me laugh for the first time this afernoon - and I sat through the Xtra Factor!

OH is calling me to bed to watch Match of the Day with him so i'm gonna log off, but thank you all so so much for your kind words. I do feel so much better now. You're all wonderful, you know. Really really wonderful! xxx

Back