I GOT IN!!

alwyn

Silver Member
Just found out I've managed to get a place to do a PGCE starting in September!!!

I'm so excited - I'm going to be a teacher!!

:bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss:

Congratulations! What age will you be teaching? I teach high school kids, and its the most amazing and most challenging job i can imagine doing. Get ready to feel knackered!!! xxx well done! xxx

Thanks!

I'm going to be teaching Business Studies and Economics, 14-19 age range. I'm very ready to feel knackered!! lol

Thanks!

I'm going to be teaching Business Studies and Economics, 14-19 age range. I'm very ready to feel knackered!! lol

:wee:Fantastic well done!:0clapper: Which Uni shall you be studying at?
I am a teacher of ICT and business studies. If you need any help/advice give us a shout xx

So pleased for you though hun.. here is to the start of your new career:party0036:

Congratulations! I'm halfway through my Secondary Music PGCE but once qualified I'll be able to teach Business Studies too as half of my degree was Business.

As has been said, you WILL feel knackered. I'm studying at University of Cumbria, and my placement school first time was really close (in Lancaster/Morecambe) but this time I'm in Cumbria (almost in Barrow!!) so not only do I have to contend with the same tiredness from hard work that I had last placement, but I get the joys of an hours travelling before and after school!

If you've any questions about the PGCE itself, I'd be happy to answer them if I can, but obviously it'll be different for every Uni.

Congrats! My son is half way thro his to teach Physics.

Thanks everyone!

I'm really excited - I'm going to be at Leeds Trinity University College, which is really handy as it's really close to where I live!

Back