I got my club 10 today - Yeah!!!

I joined slimming world on 12 April and have steadily lost weight with a few weeks maintaining, had a new kitchen fitted with lots of building work done too so its not always been easy however................. today i have achieved my club 10 award and lost 17lbs. :)

Another 4 1/2 lb to go to be the weight i was when i fell pregnant with my two girls, finally decided I couldn't use the excuse its "baby weight" as my youngest will be 5 in October lol !

I would then like to lose a further 6 1/2 lbs which will be 2 stone in total. Already I am feeling so much more confident, my bum has shrunk considerably and my husband is loving the "new" me!!!

I am so happy hence i wanted to share my news with everyone and anyone who will listen lol xxxx :):):):):):):)

Well done :) xx

Well done:D

Congratulations on your Club 10, it's a great achievement.

It's also excellent to see you have such clearly definied weight-loss goals and encouragement from your OH.

Well done!
You sound really motivated. Look forward to seeing your next post when you've reached your pre-baby weight!!! ;-)
Laura

Well donee!! :D
I need to lose 0.5lb on thursday to get mine, fingers crossed xx

Congratulations!! Hope one day soon I can say the same!! Keep up the good work :D:D

Well done, I remember when we had a new kitchen and I totally used it as one of my many excuses to give up, so its fantastic you didn't let it get in your way!!
I'm thinking of coming back to SW. You have done really well in quite a short space of time too, can I ask what plan you follow, do you do EE?

I've been following EE, its the first time I have done it, been a SW member before and this time round finding it so much better, I just ensure that a 1/3 of my plate or meal is superfree foods, I love salads and fruit and have been eating loads of pineapple, melon, strawberries etc. I have the same meals as my family which definitely helps and my two daughters just know that mummy is eating healthy food and they even ask for a piece of fruit now rather than a biscuit, they still have biscuits but more as a treat than the norm and we often sit together with a bowl of pineapple between us lol x

We started work on our kitchen in February and finally finished 4 months later (it was a huge job) I have been doing EE since April and my goal was to lose a stone before the new one was fitted (i did 12 1/2lb so was nearly there). Its so easy to look for reasons not to do something, I am glad i joined when i did or i could have been another 12 1/2 lbs heavier rather than lighter.

Good luck :)

Back