I got my FIRST charm :D xxx

how wonderful, what a lovely man you have there. I wonder how many of us will be mentioning this to our partners in the hope of receiving little gifts pmsl

What a lovely surprise! :character00100:

I thought the pandora idea for each milestone was a great idea so I convinced hubby that I should do the same :p I have my bracelet and I know the first 2 charms I want :D:D

Thanks for the inspiration to buy pretty jewellery!!!

My OH isnt doing anything :eek:

Maybe i should tell him about this post :p

Your very lucky Tasha to have a truly thoughtful boyfriend xxx

awww thats so sweet .. i love pandora!

Do you think you could hire your OH out to give lessons in love? lol my OH could do with some pointers on being romantic!!

Well done Tasha, and how sweet is your OH! :) xx

What a lovely surprise! :character00100:

I thought the pandora idea for each milestone was a great idea so I convinced hubby that I should do the same :p I have my bracelet and I know the first 2 charms I want :D:D

Thanks for the inspiration to buy pretty jewellery!!!

Yay go you!! You will have your first charm in no time hun <3 xxx

Thanks everyone

Yes my OH is a gem i love him to bits lol he is very kind and thoughtful and loving but he has his down sides lol :)

Ask him to do anyhouse work and he thinks i just told him to do something terrible lol and he comes out in a sweat and starts to shake LOL (ok he doesnt but some times he might as well) And he cant cook ANYTHING, not a thing lol. He is greek and i think his mother used to cater for him ALOT when he was at home (whch is only natural) so yeah, there are some of his down sides lol but over all he is a lovely OH and if i did ask him to ever do anything he would always do it or give it a go with out a fuss :) i do count myself as very lucky lol.

Thanks everyone xxxxx

oh that is so sweet! im am sure in no time you will have loads of charms and you will have one arm heavier than the other when wearing it!

Well done Tasha, it's great you have lost your first stone and lovely of your OH to do that xx.

Ahhh, that is lovely. You lucky lady. Great to have such a supportive oh, it makes all the difference!

I have a confession...

I have stolen your idea.. I am now he proud owner of a shiny new Pandora bracelet (my first Mother's day present :)) with 2 charms on it to represent the 2 stone that I have lost. I hope you don't mind. I can't wear it until next week when I get it for Mother's day and I'm hoping that I'll be needing to buy another charm then for my 3rd stone

Back