I got my very own HEb approved by Slimming World!

Bunnylush said:
Not a clue yet lol, I've not got to Trsco to buy any, was hoping someone here would know. Numbers aren't my best subject ;)

Haha... Me neither but the worst part is I work on a bank... #worrying lol xxx

I've just had a look and I've worked it out to be 75g of dry mix with 55ml of warm water (this is 2xheb)

To make you mix together and kneed it. Let it rest for 5 mins kneed again then I rested it for 40 mins. I then rolled it out into a pizza base shape, add passata and cheese (hea) and free toppings!

I'm having this again tonight, I love it!!!! Thanks to the person who got this authorised!!!

B's lovely lady said:
I've just had a look and I've worked it out to be 75g of dry mix with 55ml of warm water (this is 2xheb)

To make you mix together and kneed it. Let it rest for 5 mins kneed again then I rested it for 40 mins. I then rolled it out into a pizza base shape, add passata and cheese (hea) and free toppings!

I'm having this again tonight, I love it!!!! Thanks to the person who got this authorised!!!

Thank You xxx

i rang the syns hotline to dbl check and the woman said 1 portion ie 1 bread roll would be 1 hex b the bag makes 10 rolls so thats 50g dry mix for 1 hex b

cat yoyo greaves said:
i rang the syns hotline to dbl check and the woman said 1 portion ie 1 bread roll would be 1 hex b the bag makes 10 rolls so thats 50g dry mix for 1 hex b

So does that mean its 100g dry mixture with 70ml water for 2x hex b to make a pizza base from xx

i weigh dry say 2 hex worth just add water until it has the right texture weigh the dough and divide weight with water by 2 flour can differ so much what water it needs varies

ps one hex bs worth made a decent sized pizza for 1 with salad and a corn cob

cat yoyo greaves said:

Does that mean 100g dry mix and 70ml water per double hex b for a pizza base than... Confused xx

Tired&Uninspired said:
I am on extra easy please can someone confirm if i make a pizza base how many grams of dry mix will count at hexb?

Do i need to add syns also on EE? :confused:

XKX

It's detailed in the posts above about how much dry mix is a HEb :) and yes if you use more than 1 HEb then you will need to syn the rest on EE

Back