I got my very own HEb approved by Slimming World!

Not working for me, either, and the link above just goes to our regular 'smash' pizza....totally free, not a HE?

I'm feeling all left out :confused::cry:

aaah okay I assumed the smash pizza was the one the person who started this thread has got accepted by SW.

If you go back to page 5 of this thread - Robsterswife has a link and it works!!!!!
Real bread and every thing!

thanks, after looking at it although it is sounds nice.. I am not all that into wholemeal as a base.. and I do only EE days.. so I would have to us a HEx and 6 syns.. I would rather do mini ones on bread without the syns! ... good work for getting the HEX in there but it is not for me.. also we don't have a tescos in our town..closest one from me is like 30 miles away x

There's not a recipe as such - just buy the bread mix and follow the instructions on the packet. If you use 75g of bread mix it gives a pizza base that weighs 115g. That's 1xHEB plus 6 syns on EE or 2xHEB on green/red. Make your basic tomato sauce and add whatever toppings you fancy.

when i try to look at the receipie - it takes me to a site with a very cheesy man grinning at me??! what am i doing wrong.... im just clicking on the link! xxx:eek:

Ignore me - how weird - the one vixster posted i cant get in to, but the one mojo posted i can hmm very straaange!! Ta tho Vixster! awsome idea! xxx

Bump- want to hold onto this thread in my subscribed threads as just bought the crusty wholemeal bread mix- can't wait!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Wow are people still using this?

In answer to the question about abuse of HEb- I wrote to Slimming World and asked them - they said it would be suitable as a HEb according to the nutritional info I sent them from the packet.

The reason why the link doesn't work is because my redirect url from my old website expired. But the main link from wordpress will still work.

Am going to do some more updates soon. Have been eating new and wonderful things thanks to my habit of finding brilliant cookbooks in junkshops and The Works.

I will have a new look blog coming in a few weeks. I need it to get myself back on track. Had a tough year!

:D x

Have you joined Slimming world at the Warwick School in Redhill?

hi i been clicking on the link but it wont show me the recipe =o( can any1 tell me what it is as my partner loves pizza's and i been saying no for 2 months now hahaha id like to make a pizza fr him that we can all enjoy.. thank you
Alana

Back