I got my very own HEb approved by Slimming World!

i made this a while ago, and, it was lovely, must make it again soon:D

Vixxxxster

wow - just found your slimporium - so many fantastic ideas. Am definately going to try your potato salad tonite - Am just thinking i will add come finely chopped gherkins. Years ago a German neighbour made her own potato salas that was delish and it always had gherkins in.

Anyway really looking forward to dinner now and have just saved you slimporium as a favourite!!

thanks

Steph x

The recipe hasn't changed so I assume so! And now you can have 60g instead of 57g so adjust your amounts accordingly xx

Thank You, I have not got any in yet, but I'm excited to try. My bread makers been redundant since starting SW ;) will have to work out how much water to add though. You should be proud xx

This is on my shopping list now - thanks! I do want to make some bread rolls out the mix as well though. does anyone know how much of the dry mix makes a HEB bread roll, or how many bread rolls you should make the whole mix into in order to make the weight equivalent to a HEB?

Many thanks

My Mr just worked out a 60g HEXB cooked weight starts off at 78 g dry weight ,so for pizza or anything wanted more you would x that by 2. 2 HEXB 120 g , dry weight = 156g. Anyone correct me if I'm wrong lol.

Omg I love you! Off too tesco tomorrow. I can't see a pic of the packet but I'm guessing they only do 1 wholemeal bread mix

Tracy831 said:
Ooohhhh..... This is exciting !!!!:)

My thoughts exactly cannot wait to get some

Hi just wondered if u could tell me the recipe as everytime I click on the link it doesn't work n really really wanna make this.

If you read the whole thread (eg posts 85, 98, 101) you'll see there is no recipe as such. You just make the pizza base out of this wholemeal bread mix as per the instructions on the packet. That would counts as your HEXBs (and/or syns depending what plan you're on). Then just add whatever toppings you likemas you would on any normal pizza.

You can do exactly the same thing using a listed wholemeal pitta as your pizza base (Asda/Co-op) or just wholemeal bread, or a Smash/rosti/cauliflower base or any other equivalent :)

There are loads and loads and loads of posts on SW pizzas if you do a search :)

Bunnylush said:
My Mr just worked out a 60g HEXB cooked weight starts off at 78 g dry weight ,so for pizza or anything wanted more you would x that by 2. 2 HEXB 120 g , dry weight = 156g. Anyone correct me if I'm wrong lol.

I know this is going to sound silly and iv checked and checked... How much water does that work out as per roll xx

Lisamc86 said:
I know this is going to sound silly and iv checked and checked... How much water does that work out as per roll xx

Not a clue yet lol, I've not got to Trsco to buy any, was hoping someone here would know. Numbers aren't my best subject ;)

Lisamc86 said:

I used 75g dry weight of mix, and I worked out the water amount by the amounts on the packet... I think it was around 50ml, not a lot. If you work out what % 75g is of the mix amount they give you, then you can work out what % of water you need.... I hope that kind of makes sense??? Im making it tomorrow so can let you know then xx

Back