I got tangoed haha

flowerfae

I had a omelette LOL I didn't realise eggs had that much fat in them (silly me) didn't have an accident but had the oil yuck! :sign0007:

I am now keeping a list of what I can and can't eat lol

I have omlettes all the time, with 1 whole egg and 1 egg white I never had a problem but it does depend on the person. So unfortunatly you wont know until you try it lol. At least you didnt have too bad of a side effect.

I always used 1 egg and 1 white too. there are 7g of fat in an egg and zero in the white. Whites are also low in calories so u could add a couple!!

Lesson learnt!!!

Hope your enjoying the sunshine

love katie
xx

the yolk is the best :eek:(

I know booooooo who would have thought there was so much fat in the little yellow bit!! OOOh well lol xxxx

i had a scrambled egg on toast for brekkie a coupld of days into my diet...then my sis told me about the fat in an egg,,,jeez i was so close to the bad times lol

lol!!! have you seen my fitness pal? you basicallly put in what you have eaten and it tells you how much fat/calories/carbs...the list is endless!!! It works out how much you will lose and how much exersice you need to doo (eeeek!!!)

Love katie xxxx

i use myfitness pal and its great, you can also track your exercise and weigh too, then you can look at charts of how your doing, its great.
i know what you mean about the 'tangoed effect' i had a piece of salmon and experienced the same!!!!!!lol
keep up the good work

Back