I Had A Binge!!

it was totally inedible lol, and there's not a lot that I won't eat! I had to throw the whole thing away :( I may have another go at it and add more eggs and less couscous

My first one turned out totally inedible too. My second was sort of ok.... I am not deterred and will be making it a third time. I will try to do it this weekend - will let you know if I manage any master plans.;)

hi Phishfood just seen your post.

Unfortunately, my cake was :sign0137:

it was ever so heavy (maybe use less couscous next time and 1 more egg) and even though I put lots and lots of lemon curd in it didn't turn out lemony at all.

maybe I had set my hopes too high and I was expecting it to turn out like a nice sponge cake or something??

I have never tried the lemon one. I have just made my usual one and it's as lovely as ever!

every time i try to make something it turns out crap i think you just need a few goes, the first time i did the sw chips they were horribel now i have them off to a t

Im the same. I wonder how the other women in my group marvel at the things they have done - thought I may be malfunctioning with all the crap I have managed to cook since being on sw. Youre right though - you need to adapt things to suit you. Have you anything in your recipes that is yummy - something to pass on?

Back