I had a blow out :-(

elliebird

For the past week or so I have 'lost it' my focus hasn't been on the 5g rule and to top it all off last night I went out for a birthday chinese and ate everything I wanted on the menu :sigh: including wine!
Today I feel :mad: and :cry: BUT today is a fresh start and I am going back on track, I am off to a spa morning with a friend so I will sit in the sauna and see if I can sweat some fat off!
That's it, it's out of my system and I have told you all I am back on track today :D
It's November tomorrow and that means 3 months til I get married!
xx

I think you are allowed a 'blow out' for your birthday! If you go straight back on plan it will probably turn out to have been good for you - at least emotionally. Also sometimes we need a high calorie day to kick start the next phase of weightloss. I hope you really enjoyed your day off and will move on from here with new determination. You'll have a lot on your mind in the next three months anyway so they will fly by. Take care xxx

Me and my hubby went out yesterday for a meal at a mexican restaurant for our wedding anniversay, I'm not feeling guilty about it, just get straight back on track :)

Think of it this way - maybe it will trick your body into thinking it's going to be having more calories than it needs so it won't store what it does get as fat?

I know my eating next weekend isn't going to be great and I'll be going out on the Friday after that for my birthday. I do try and order healthy stuff but when you're there and everyones having a good time.....

Best thing to do is just draw a line under it and move on. As you say today is a new day and a fresh start!

Hope you have a nice time at the spa :)

Aww Jo, c'mon hun, dont be down as yourself... we all at some point have a blow out,and we're only human and we are entitled to have some fun and let our hair down :)

you've drawn the line now,put it behind you and carry on :D

xoxo

Don't let it get you down hun, everyone has ups and downs. I've just got back on track after a blowout that nearly lasted 2 weeks! Look at all the weight you've lost so far and think about how much dedication it must have took you to lose 60lbs, you've done amazing! Don't let this little blip make you forget that! You've got back on track today so that's what matters. Enjoy your day at the spa tomorow. xx

Back