i had a good night

chambles

i went out to a party last night i had a sandwich before i left as i wanted to have a few drinks and i have heard horror stories about drinking when on cd anyway had 5 bottles of beer and a glass of wine, i was absolutely fine drinking and i was ok this morning, had two mouthfuls of cereals then thought no have a shake which i did have been drinking loads of water and we went out for lunch i had sea bass salmon 4 king prawns and green beans with no sauce, it was a small portion going to have a shake again later

i dont feel guilty at all i thought i would but i have been so good for four weeks anyway i had a great night i get weighed tuesday so hoping for a small weight loss but if not i wont be to dissappointed

Glad you had a great night :) I would have been flat on my back drinking that much, im such a lighweight since i have been SS'ing

Well done for getting back to it today.I am planning on doing that in a few weeks as its my birthday weekend and we are at a wedding.Like the poster above I would have been on my back with that much when I'm not SSing LOL

I darent drink at all! lol I get tipsy on 1 glass of wine NORMALLY lol, never mind now. x x x

Oh well done!!
If i drink when ssing, the next day i feel sooo ill!!
But sometimes it has to be done!!
CharX

a slight gain

i only put on half a pound after my weekend so i am going to have a normal meal tonight as i feel that i would like one and i am not going to deprive myself and i know i can get back on this tommorrow

hope everyone else is having a good week

x
x
x

mmm enjoy ur meal

FOOOOOOOOD *drools*:D

I just have to sniff the cork and I'm tipsy :rolleyes:

Back