I had a horrid horrid weigh in tonight class issue not weight

Just thought I would add a little story ... I go to a lovely group everyone is friendly and we all have a laugh but my friend has just join my group because of a a group of B**thes in her group she had been going to her class for a good few months when a few new members joined (my friend works so she can only stay everyother week and her C was happy this)
My friend was waiting to b weighted in when one of the new members said i think people who dont stay should be weighted in at the end and looked at my friend ( this really upset her as she works and its not her thought she cant always stay) later the night my friend rang her C and told her how she had been made to feel to which in the next class WI the C said in class we are all hear for each other and are to work as a group my friend felt happy to know the C had backed her up!!! to which this woman who made my friend upset mouthed across the room (little grass r we ) from that day my friend never went back and joined my group its a shame some people can be so childlish.....
Her C from that group tried to help but sometimes its hard for them there is only so much they can do :(
soopermummy think happy thoughts and rememebr u r a better person them xxx

sorry for a long story lol

I am sure not all Consultants are like the ones we have experienced. And I am also sure the C in my group is a good one as she is normaly very chatty and friendly. After having had a nights sleep on it I think I may have just gone a bit OTT.
I was quiet happy with my half a pound and i thought any loss is better then a gain! So it came as a bit of a downer when nobody seemed to agree with me.
But this is another Week and hopefully I can loose a bit more and be better at filling my Diary in...if not then I am not sure what I will do.

Rahrah said:
Just thought I would add a little story ... I go to a lovely group everyone is friendly and we all have a laugh but my friend has just join my group because of a a group of B**thes in her group she had been going to her class for a good few months when a few new members joined (my friend works so she can only stay everyother week and her C was happy this)
My friend was waiting to b weighted in when one of the new members said i think people who dont stay should be weighted in at the end and looked at my friend ( this really upset her as she works and its not her thought she cant always stay) later the night my friend rang her C and told her how she had been made to feel to which in the next class WI the C said in class we are all hear for each other and are to work as a group my friend felt happy to know the C had backed her up!!! to which this woman who made my friend upset mouthed across the room (little grass r we ) from that day my friend never went back and joined my group its a shame some people can be so childlish.....
Her C from that group tried to help but sometimes its hard for them there is only so much they can do :(
soopermummy think happy thoughts and rememebr u r a better person them xxx

sorry for a long story lol

Thanks for the story rahrah I can't believe all the childishness it's actually scary
Like you said I will think happy thoughts and today it's actually spurred me on to be extra good and do as well as possible so they have done me a favour!!!

Devon_Dumpling said:
Fantastic attitude! Come on here and let us know how you're doing, in my opinion MMs is the best class ever!!! xxx

Thanks I will be checking and seeing how everyone is doing and maybe even adding my own help in future!!

Back