I had porridge for breakfast...

BlackRose

Gold Member
LIPOTRIM PORRIDGE!! MWAHAHAHAHA

I know the whole flapjack/marmite thing, but I got them yesterday and thought they were great. LOL. Could be my tastes have changed after 6 weeks but either way it's all good for me! :D

Don't know where I read about this so I had to improvise, I crumbled half an FJ into a bowl and mixed with half a hot vanilla shake threw in a sweetener et voila! YUMMY comforting brekkie!

Bad thing is I;m a slow eater so beating it into me in the 15 minutes was hard work and I'm stuffed now, don't want to get used to that feeling again so I won't make a habit of it but really good for someone like me who adores all cereal and misses it in the gorgeous autumn mornings.
And another little piece of variety never hurts.

GOOD LUCK TODAY AND FOR THE REST OF WEEK BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE!!!

Sounds good! And a new recipe to me :) if my pharmacy ever gets flapjacks again i may try this!

mmmm sounds lovely!! It is amazing how your tastebuds change, I too am an avid flapjack fan now- yet on week one they made me wanna be sick!

I suppose we get used to the taste of vits and minerals after a while- I cant wait for my afternoon flapjack- exciting times! :D

huh? Lipotrim porridge?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i want to make it!

How did you make your LT shake hot? just whisked it with boiled water and not in yer shaker?

Does the fj go soggy does it?
I only have choco shake and a coconut fj - reckon that will work?!!! lol

Last edited:
I can't get Flapjacks. My chemist doesn't do them. I've heard they're disgusting but I'd like to try them and see.

The porridge sounds nice, wouldn't mind trying it myself. Will be weird using a spoon!

huh? Lipotrim porridge?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i want to make it!

How did you make your LT shake hot? just whisked it with boiled water and not in yer shaker?

Does the fj go soggy does it?
I only have choco shake and a coconut fj - reckon that will work?!!! lol

I mixed the shake in my shaker with the tiniest amount of cold water possible and topped up with boiled water and stirred.
The FJ doesn't go really soggy, you need to really crumble it -but I like the lumps so...LOL

Choc could work actually! Might be like chocolate Ready Brek! hehehe

Just an update though -I've been really bloated and farty all day! Dead sexy like, squeezing discreet parps out as I walked home from town. So, you've been warned! hehehehehe

oh god!!! I have just tried this but used just plain boiled water and 2 sweetners - just the look of it put me off - it looked like diarehea!!!! Eww eww ewww!!! Must admit, it tasted better than a fj on its on! Am guna get a vanilla shake on monday and try this :D

oh god!!! I have just tried this but used just plain boiled water and 2 sweetners - just the look of it put me off - it looked like diarehea!!!! Eww eww ewww!!! Must admit, it tasted better than a fj on its on! Am guna get a vanilla shake on monday and try this :D

PMSL!!
So 'no' to the chocolate ready brek thing then? LMAO

Yeah, it doesn't look that great with the vanilla -maybe not quite diarrhea like but still... Sorry about that! LOL

Oh you didn't even use a shake with it?! :rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

Ya mad witch! lmao! YOU'RE BRAVE -YOU ARE BRAVE! lol

Blackrose-

when I saw the post title I thought 'noooooooo'!!!

you little trickster!! Glad you're finding new and innovative ways to funk up the old LT! Good on you!!

xxx

Blackrose-

when I saw the post title I thought 'noooooooo'!!!

you little trickster!! Glad you're finding new and innovative ways to funk up the old LT! Good on you!!

xxx

hehehe -eez all good baybee. eez all gooood! ;)

Oh you didn't even use a shake with it?! :rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

Ya mad witch! lmao! YOU'RE BRAVE -YOU ARE BRAVE! lol

haha nah i didnt! i couldnt face wasting a shake on it if i didnt like it! lol

Ladies, this is just too gross for me. I tried a hot chocolate once and the smell made me gag. Oh the memory still lingers!!!! I love porridge but I'll wait till i can have the real thing again. I'll pass for now.

lol I thought u meant real porridge, it's great you are getting so inventive, im gonna try soup tomorrow and hot chocolate the next gonna get two extra shakes just incase I dont like em dont wanna force it down my neck like the vanilla, that was a nasty experience

I didn't think of this, I read it somewhere on the forum -most likely up there in the stickies. But I'm glad I tried it! WOOP WOOP! lol

Back