I HATE AAM

szoes

I was doing so well !! 21lb in 4 weeks which is the most I have lost on any diet in the past 4 yrs.
But just had a week of AAM and it has opened the gates to a whole problem area !!!:mad: I have spent the whole week adding a meal but also adding just a bit of everything I see :cry:and feeling sooooooooo hungry again
It look like I have stayed the same this week which I know is ok but I just feel rubbish and now have family coming to stay in Singapore with us for two weeks and want to be taken out every night !!!!!!!
I dont want to put 21lb back on !!!

You need to take stock of the situation hun, put the nibbling behind you and move everything else out of reach.

AAM is hard for many, but try to put you in control of the food and not the food in control of you x

Hi there

You have done so well this far don't let this be the end of it for you. So you've had a bad week, you've still done brilliantly. Put it behind you and look forward to SS again!

Georgie
x

Thank you !!!!

I can do this !!!:eek: It is always easier to give up than to kick back into any diet !!!
But I must remember the resons why I started this and not think I have lost weight so its done and I can give up because I have done that before!!!:rolleyes:

New week tomorrow :break_diet:

Back