I hate my job right now

Hi doirean, maggie and skinnilove
yes noticed big improvement, was in meeting today for 5 hours and the chocs and biscuits were out but i stuck to my guns and smiled sweetly and said no thanks, whilst feeling very smug holding my bottle of water
big day tomorow, i just hope that all the hard work and determination will be reflected in the scales, fingers crossed
good luck Doirean for tomorrow as well dont forget to post to let us know how you got on
maggie well done to you thats a great result as well, do u feel more motivated by the amount uve lost in 2 weeks?
x

Hi
Sheila
Very pleased I've lost 5lbs...but last night I think I knock myself out of ketosis as was doing home made pizza...I don't do pizza very often it's just my husband had ask me as we didn't have pizza for a while so I said yeah kids will love it do the kids helped with their own pizzas and I made one for hubby...then kids sat down and eat and after eating two slices each they were full then I told them to take the plates to the kitchen...hubby can home from work then I baked his but while waiting I saw the left overs on the plates and just had a bite ..cry,, I'm so stupid I went to bed at 8pm last night feeling so down
I'm back to LT 100% and learn my mistake will never do that again...:(

Hi all!

Maggie - well, well done on your amazing loss. Don't get complacent about how much weight you are losing. Imagine 5 pounds of butter stacked up - that's how much weight you lost in a week! And don't feel down about yesterday evening. A bite is no big deal. Focus on moving onwards and your next big loss.

Sheila - you're doing amazing. That will power! You go girl! A 5 hour meeting?! That's amazing resilience. I had serious temptation yesterday - had a long car journey with family and I missed my lunchtime shake due to being in the car. We stopped and went to a restaurant as the others wanted to eat. The smell of the food was amazing and it looked so good. I resisted temptation but don't know how many times I will manage to do that!

I'm going for my weigh in later today. I really hope it goes well. My fiance and family have commented on apparent weight loss already hut maybe they are just being nice to me. I really, really hope I've lost lots. TBH I'm hoping for double figure loss, if I lost 10lbs I would be jumping for joy! Realistically I think it will very more like 7lbs but Ill take any loss.

Ill be back on this evening to let you all know how I got on. Happy Tuesday everyone x

D.

Hi doireann
Thank you I'm on 100% today and no more slip ups :) feeling good and happy today
I has my morning shake in a car :) stopped at petrol station and ask for a paper cup and brought some water and made it in a car drunk it on my way to see friend 45 miles away so that kept me going....
Sheila 5hr meeting without one biscuit .... Clap clap well done
Let us know how the weight in went
Thank you ladies and gents for being here for me thru the bad times xxx

Hi everyone,

Week one over. Just home from pharmacy. I lost 11 lbs! I am simply over the moon. I am having my second shake of the day as I type - a shake never tasted so sweet!

Good luck to everyone. Keep going 100%!

D :-D

Hi everyone,
doireann that is absolutely fabulous, well done you, i am absolutely thrilled with my weigh in as well, i lost an amazing 9lb, i am so overjoyed, one step further to the most gorgeous bikini in bravisimo now, happy days!!
This forum is so inspirational, just love it xx

That's great Sheila well done...been going some biking today :) will defo do some more I'm hoping it will help with the weight loss :)

Thanks maggie, feel so inspired now. Biking is good and must surely help. I asked my pharmacist about exercising as i play squash a couple of times a week and she said its not as necessary to do exercise on LT as it is on some other diets, think i inderstood what she was saying but will still carry on the squash once a week
ive got to drive to the midlands for some meetings tomorrow so devised a plan so i dont miss my shakes, my friend is doing a simlar diet to LT, womt mention the name of it and he got me one of their shakers so will take a2litre bottle of water and mix my shakes in the shaker so i dont get tempted to stop !

Hi
No I don't think u have to exercise during this diet but I do it as all the fat that is going leaves my skin a bit hang so need to pull it back together

Having bad afternoon as kids wanted pancakes cos of the heat they don't want to eat big dinner so I said ok and now i just finished with them....sitting in a garden listening to them talking how good they r...I use to do about 20-30 pancakes as I can easily eat 10 and hubby other 10 I only made 12 today and trust me now I don't even need water :D

Sorry to bag u all just needed to get it out :)
They finished now so I'm safe xx

Well done to you for resisting them, thats the spirit, just think how smug you will feel when you next get on the scales.
i went to the supermarket for the first time tonight since i started 9 days ago and after having just driven back for 3 hours, so you can imagine how i felt, the smell of food was fabulous, so hurried around, got what i want and legged it out, im sure the security guard thought i was some sort of dodgy character lol :)

Hi
Sheila
I know what u mean with the supermarket :D I go there only when I have to and I'm done whiting few minutes...the quicker I'm out of there less temptation I have....I don't even look around just chuck all need in a trolly

Hi Magie

Hows it going, you staying strong? Ive been ok up to now but feeling a bit low tonight, all my colleagues have gone out after work for a few drinks, but i said no as i dont want to be tempted, must admit it was a struggle, particularly with the nice weather. I seem to do ok for the best part but really struggle on a friday night, miss relaxing with my couple of vodkas and cokes. Think will do the same as last week and take myself off and have a relaxing bath, may even take a glass of sparling water and pretend its wine, geez will have conjure up some imagination for that one! :break_diet:

Hi all, day 2 just comin to an end for me now! Im the same usually spend my Friday night having a few vodka and cranberrys and dominos pizza which I'm missing at the moment! But I suppose i need to just remember thats what has got me the size I am now!
Its really hard saying no to a BBQ in this lovely weather as well which is what I had to do before!
I suppose it'll all be worth it in the end just hope this hunger isn't as bad tomoro or even Sunday!!
Need to keep busy busy busy! X

Hi sarah, the hunger does go honest, it took me probably about 3 days before it left me, drink loads of water it really does help and as you say keep busy to take your mind off it. Good luck x

Good idea! Ta! Going out with pram for walk now and going to get some mags to read in the sun!! It'll be weird going in the shop and not going straight to the crisps like I usually do! Lol x

Back